E4C Warranty from Shure... Are you kidding me?
Feb 10, 2009 at 4:23 AM Post #19 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalfrog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It shows how much margin they are making on us.

tats pretty much true...
ksc75smile.gif

Feb 10, 2009 at 6:59 AM Post #20 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by viperrepiv /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what is the process for sending them in? Do you call them first? Or do you just send them in your own box with a letter describing the problem?

Call them up first, tell them what happened. They will give you a number for returns and just send them off with a receipt/invoice.

Feb 10, 2009 at 7:14 AM Post #21 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by viperrepiv /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what is the process for sending them in? Do you call them first? Or do you just send them in your own box with a letter describing the problem?

I just printed out the return form from their website and sent them back. I just sent a box with the IEM's, completed form and receipt in it. No notification ahead of time.

Feb 10, 2009 at 7:14 AM Post #22 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalfrog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It shows how much margin they are making on us.

I sure hope so... I'd hate to see them tighten their warranty policy or get out of the IEM business.

Feb 10, 2009 at 5:09 PM Post #23 of 24
I lost the Oval carrying case that came along with my SE530. These are out of stock at all the retailers, including Shure themselves

So I called up tech support, and the guy put me on hold, so that he could look if there were any cases lying around. He came back on and said that he found one case.

He then proceeded to take down my name and address and said they will be at my doorstep in the next couple of days, for no charge!

Awesome service.

Feb 10, 2009 at 7:18 PM Post #24 of 24
Indeed! Shure CS is The best evar.
Had some problems with my SE210's (broke the nozzle by accident), they replaced them within a week! No questions asked.
After some heavy duty use, the cable on my old SCL4 broke, replaced within a week, no questions asked.
My SE530's right earbud had a loose thingy in it, they didn't notice it the first time, but when I supplied them with some samples where the loose thingy started to vibrate creating noise, they tested it themselves and replaced it immediatly!

Nothing but great things to say 'bout them!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back