E4C Warranty from Shure... Are you kidding me?
Feb 6, 2009 at 3:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

Topmounter

100+ Head-Fier
I sent my E4C's off last week to the Shure warranty / repair department and hadn't heard anything since... today a brand new set shows up in the sealed retail packaging... no questions asked, no hassle, nothing... just a brand new pair of IEM's and a happy customer
ksc75smile.gif

Feb 6, 2009 at 4:43 AM Post #4 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by ipodlover77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i heard that if you send your W3's in for warranty they only send you back the IEM's, not sealed up in a retail box or anything.

Where did you hear this from? Search the forum for the Westone 3 warranty threads. They got a brand new box as replacement.

But yeah, x2 on the premium company premium warranty comment.

Feb 6, 2009 at 5:10 AM Post #5 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by forsberg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where did you hear this from? Search the forum for the Westone 3 warranty threads. They got a brand new box as replacement.

But yeah, x2 on the premium company premium warranty comment.

i did, i than read the reply from the Westone rep saying "they get lucky
tongue.gif
" Maybe it was a joke, i duno. I thought the rep was being serious.

Feb 6, 2009 at 12:03 PM Post #6 of 24
That sounds like the exact opposite of iRiver customer support. Congrats
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 6, 2009 at 3:18 PM Post #8 of 24
was yours under warranty and did you send the receipt?

I had heard they had become a lot more anal with that stuff. I had bought a used e4c and got a SCL4 no questions asked no receipt just by the date on the plug.. it was sweet.

i haven't listened to them in quite some time (im716) but this thread and another one made me miss their shure-fire mids.

Feb 6, 2009 at 3:39 PM Post #9 of 24
wow great service.
ph34r.gif

Feb 6, 2009 at 3:47 PM Post #10 of 24
Yup. I actually made money because of their fantastic customer service. It's good to know that most of the companies are doing this, too.

Feb 8, 2009 at 3:52 AM Post #12 of 24
I have the same experience, getting a brand new boxed E500 as a replacement when mine broke. Very happy customer.

P.K.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back