E4C current model?
Nov 27, 2006 at 8:27 AM Post #4 of 14
This is the actual shape:

0020330004_772.jpg

Nov 27, 2006 at 1:22 PM Post #7 of 14
What are you doing here if you're choosing not to buy them based entirely on how they look? They are actualy quite small and you can get them in black, if you desire.

Nov 27, 2006 at 3:24 PM Post #8 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by martythestickman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
thats just completely put me off buying them now. they look so much bigger and uglier than the fake ones...

The one you showed is a computer generated image. It does look similar to the real thing except not accurate enough.

Here is a one stock image:
shuree4cearphonelg2zz8.jpg

They are freaking tiny! Imagine the entire tip (the rubber part) goes into your ear hole, how small can it be!

And if you buy stuff based on their looks, then I'm sorry but you really don't belong to this forum.

EDIT: if you ever wonder what those earphones look in real-life, go to "Portable Audio" forum and look "for Pictures of your portable rig" threads. You will find tons of pictures of people's portable setups.

Nov 27, 2006 at 5:56 PM Post #9 of 14
Quote:

they look so much bigger and uglier than the fake ones...

What?! They are soo small... Compare them to customs, E2, E5, UE's universal IEMs etc... then come back and comment again.

Nov 27, 2006 at 9:15 PM Post #10 of 14
They are quite small and the rubber tips can go deep. But personally I really liked it because the silicone tips are comfortable and because it goes deep it blocks the ear canal much better, giving superior isolation.

Nov 27, 2006 at 10:30 PM Post #12 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by azncookiecutter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
E4s look quite classy. If you're buying just for the looks, then perhaps you might be in the wrong place.

I don't know, but these statements sound contradictory to me
confused.gif

Nov 27, 2006 at 11:28 PM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dzjudz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know, but these statements sound contradictory to me
confused.gif

Quite the contrary. I think they look nice, yes, but my main intention of buying mine were the sound, not how they looked.

Nov 28, 2006 at 1:41 AM Post #14 of 14
Quote:

could somebody please tell me if this is the current shape for the shure e4c as it looks much smaller and different to other pictures ive seen...

http://www.music1online.com/she4ceanewip.html

cheers, marty.

That photo in the link has a much shorter cap that holds the replacable nozzles on.
blink.gif
I have the E4 (dark grey ones) they have a new model of the gaming version that includes a rubber 'ear snugger' to help keep them from falling out of the 'intense gamers' ears
basshead.gif

http://personalaudio.custhelp.com/cg...p_sp=undefined

.... I also preferr the (much) smaller size of my e4s, especially compaired to the much larger Super-fis <- those look like creatures crawling into yer ears :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back