E10, new USB DAC ( updated with photos of real E10 )
Nov 11, 2011 at 10:14 PM Post #392 of 541
Hi I need some help I have ordered the nuforce udac 2 because of the RCA outputs for my audioengine a2 speakers but would the 3.5mm line out on the FiiO E10 do just as good a job and would this provide better sound for my speakers than my realtek hd soundcard?  I mean will the line out from the E10 provide clean sound for the A2s  and be better than say the nuforce udac 2 in this instance??

Nov 13, 2011 at 11:31 PM Post #393 of 541
The nuforce has rca outputs. The fiio has a 3.5mm stereo jack. They can be used for the same thing. You would just use different cables for each one. Both are usb dacs with headphone amps built in. I can't speak to the quality of one vs the other, as I've heard neither.

Nov 15, 2011 at 7:18 PM Post #395 of 541
If your getting the second batch in the U.S.A., I suspect them to arrive by the end of November.  They said shipping out the first week of October for the first batch which I got, but I did not get them until the end of October, so I am guessing the same thing with this batch.  Oh well, the patient bird gets the worm.  Good luck!

Nov 17, 2011 at 4:21 AM Post #399 of 541
I must have gotten one of the last E10s in the first batch, as I ordered it last Wednesday or Thursday from Micca and they were out of stock after that.

Don't hate me!

It gets here today, and I hope it works OK w/o any defects
eek.gif

It seems there might have been som quality control issues in the first batch...

Nov 18, 2011 at 2:07 PM Post #402 of 541
Nov 18, 2011 at 7:04 PM Post #404 of 541
The E10 is great.  I got one from the first batch but whenever I had the bass boost on, it switched center focus to the left driver for some reason.  Wasn't horrible, just didn't like it.  So, I got another one from the second batch.  Just shipped today, so I will probably expect it early December.  It's a shame they tell people they ship the first week of November, when really it's the last week.  Oh well, patience is a virtue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back