[E-MU 0404] -- How to connect headphone to the card?
Oct 2, 2004 at 4:43 AM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by dowxp
do not get the ypp-136. it will not work. trust me :| now i have to drive back

thats very upsetting if true. mine just shipped for $4.00 and i'm dying to try my emu already. if it claims to be a stereo female to dual mono male, does anyone have any idea why it wouldn't work?

Oct 7, 2004 at 4:20 AM Post #18 of 20
Just connected the Hosa YPP-136 and it WORKS FINE! To all those looking for a solution until you buy an amp this is working perfectly fine. I have no clue what quality increase there might be with an amp, but volume wise the 0404 can drive my hd595s to much louder than I would ever listen.

dowxp: One of the 1/4" plugs was extremely difficult to push in, so not getting it in all the way might have been your problem. Or just a plain defective adapter, I dunno.

Oct 12, 2004 at 9:33 PM Post #20 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by ogewo
ooooooooook, this time i've got the right cable:

Hosa YPP136
$6.00 shipped at samash.com
$4.25 shipped at sweetwater.com

I emailed samash about a pricematch. We'll see what they say.

I ordered from sweetwater.com. They've sent me an email asking to call them to confirm my shipping address. Huh?

Not only that, I've got voice mail too! Well, I called back, recited my name and order number. The guy at the end of the line, said: "you ordered a... a... a cable?". I said "yes". He said "it looks like your order came through". And that was that.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back