DX80 Purist Firmware Modification - For purist audiophiles
Jul 29, 2016 at 2:06 PM Post #121 of 134

The same even with stock firmware.
Hm

Looks like it's hardware issue. Maybe battery or charge circuit have issues. Please device back to iBasso for repair. I don't think this issue can be resolved from software or firmware mod could ever cause that. And my Purist mod only has light modification for removing DSP stuff and some debloat unused stuff.

Regards,
Keetakawee

Jul 29, 2016 at 2:15 PM Post #122 of 134

Looks like it's hardware issue. Maybe battery or charge circuit have issues. Please device back to iBasso for repair. I don't think this issue can be resolved from software or firmware mod could ever cause that. And my Purist mod only has light modification for removing DSP stuff and some debloat unused stuff.

Regards,
Keetakawee

Thanks. I reported to iBasso.

Jul 29, 2016 at 10:15 PM Post #123 of 134

Regards,
Keetakawee

Thanks mr.windowX
You have firmware x3ii mod ?

Jul 30, 2016 at 1:01 PM Post #124 of 134
Thanks mr.windowX
You have firmware x3ii mod ?

I do. It works great with lineout in car audio system. :)

Regards,
Keetakawee

Jul 30, 2016 at 3:16 PM Post #126 of 134
Dec 24, 2016 at 1:32 PM Post #127 of 134
Hello WindowsX, thanks for your great work! I am using 1.5.2LX, but there is a later 1.5.8 fw at http://ibasso.com/uploadfiles/download/DX80FW_V1.5.8_aug24th_2016.rar - Would you be so kind as to do your thing on it? Looking forward to it, and thanks again.

Jan 9, 2017 at 10:22 PM Post #128 of 134
windowsX, I am still using your firmware after all these months and I absolutely love your firmware. I love how the DX80 sounds so neutral and uncoloured when using your firmware, especially with my Etymotic ER4B. I can't thank you enough for providing this firmware.

Jan 10, 2017 at 5:47 PM Post #129 of 134
  Hello WindowsX, thanks for your great work! I am using 1.5.2LX, but there is a later 1.5.8 fw at http://ibasso.com/uploadfiles/download/DX80FW_V1.5.8_aug24th_2016.rar - Would you be so kind as to do your thing on it? Looking forward to it, and thanks again.

I've been so busy lately with Fidelizer projects. I'll update again later when I have free time to work on it.

windowsX, I am still using your firmware after all these months and I absolutely love your firmware. I love how the DX80 sounds so neutral and uncoloured when using your firmware, especially with my Etymotic ER4B. I can't thank you enough for providing this firmware.

Glad to hear you like it.  Etymotic ER4 also was my first serious gear. I bought all P/S/B models. :)

Regards,
Keetakawee

Mar 10, 2017 at 9:47 PM Post #131 of 134
There progress on paid advanced rom but I didn't maintain public ROM on DX80. Too busy now.

Regards,
Keetakawee

Jul 6, 2017 at 6:33 AM Post #133 of 134
I'm glad to hear you like my FW. I'll make another free update soon when I have time. :)

Regards,
Keetakawee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back