DX50 Bug List, Wish List Fix
Oct 6, 2013 at 5:10 AM Post #736 of 1,212
Put yourself in my shoe and you may understand my frustration.  After re-performing an update and flushing firmware for the third time, the player is back to normal again.  My comment may be a little strong but I have never had this much problems before with a digital audio player.  I never discount iBasso for making a great sounding device and offering them at very reasonable cost.  However, they are still obligated to deliver a stable working player.  I thought my Archos was bugs prone but the DX-50 proved me wrong.

Let it out brother.

I've been there too, it's frustrating and needs to be known. I was rather vocal a few days ago in the main thread because I downgraded back to v1.6. I did eventually go back to v1.2 and it installed first try (go figure), farted around scanning for a while after though. Going ok now, so try again in a day or two when you've chilled.

Oct 6, 2013 at 5:12 AM Post #737 of 1,212
H20s signature sad picture.
biggrin.gif

Oct 6, 2013 at 5:13 AM Post #738 of 1,212
Probably be wasted on me... My 60 year old ears don't hear like they used too. I'm just kidding myself most of the time. If I was honest with myself I probably should have a Sansa Clip and $5 buds, :cool:

Oct 6, 2013 at 5:14 AM Post #739 of 1,212
Probably be wasted on me... My 60 year old ears don't hear like they used too. I'm just kidding myself most of the time. If I was honest with myself I probably should have a Sansa Clip and $5 buds,
cool.gif

lol at least you are humble/honest about it. Most are too vain to admit that :). At the end of the day it is what suites you best.

Oct 6, 2013 at 5:18 AM Post #740 of 1,212
My unit's been running solid fine via 1.20. It's great now since I can load all my Korean music! >:D What annoys me is that scrolly thing. I keep pressing the file instead of scrolling, ugh. Also would like a play all feature within an Artist. 

Oct 6, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #742 of 1,212
Well, after my recent flushing of the firmware, the DX50 seems to work much better.  Even the super sensitive touchscreen has been rectified.  Seriously, this is a confusing player as I was running the 1.20 when the touch screen went crazy on me.  Still the whole playing file in sequential order & scanning them is still a problems.  

Oct 6, 2013 at 11:55 AM Post #744 of 1,212
  what f/w are you running with now purk?

1.2.0, but my DX-50 went unstable after the first 1.2.0 update.  I had to flush the player twice as well as factory resets, but the problems remain.  So I download another update, do a fresh reinstall, and this time the player works really well now. 

Oct 6, 2013 at 10:07 PM Post #750 of 1,212
If my wife did an inventory of my HiFi gear, there would be a court martial and I'd be shot at dawn!

And did she say something to the effect that why would you have so many headphones/earphones when you only have two ears??!!

Been there  
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back