DX50 Bug List, Wish List Fix
Mar 15, 2015 at 7:15 AM Post #1,186 of 1,212
I hope this annoying bug would be fix:

- When on shuffle mode, "Previous button" means "previous song" not another shuffle song.
- UI is so sensitive
- Scroll bar can be a little bit wider so it's easily to pick up

Mar 23, 2015 at 12:09 PM Post #1,187 of 1,212
Seems that I have a bit of a channel imbalance thing going on here that just showed up a few days after updating to 1.8.0 firmware. I have verified that it is not the specific music track or the headphones with different setups and sources etc. I will describe the scenario here...

When music is playing I change the volume (up or down by a few clicks) then suddenly the volume will shift significantly imbalanced to the left side. I can open up the L/R balance option and fiddle with it a bit and put it back at 0 and the imbalance is gone. If I do not adjust the volume at all it will play consistently, but once I go volume up or down, the sound will shift to the left again.

Anyone else have this problem? I may revert back to older firmware later when I have time to test if this is specifically hardware or firmware (more likely) related.

EDIT: A factory reset and rescan of the entire library fixed this problem.

Apr 26, 2015 at 8:16 AM Post #1,188 of 1,212
Hi guys... I tried to read to all this but I didn't found any "clear solution" about it. 
Internal storage is working but my SD isn't working well: files didn't appear, it's lagging.
I tried fat32, scanned the library few times but w/o success, 
Did I forgot to try something else?

Jun 16, 2015 at 9:09 AM Post #1,189 of 1,212
I broke the display on the player Ibasso DX50. Do you know the display model (LCD module)?
confused_face_2.gif

Thank you

Jun 19, 2015 at 11:32 AM Post #1,190 of 1,212
Hello all, I have the Dx50 with firmware 1.9.2. The latest problem I have had is that a whole swathe of tracks I copied from my PC have not appeared in the Artist or Album menus. After transfer I Rescanned library. I had previously read about the player being pernickity about tagging so took the step of using MP3tag to re-tag my entire digital collection in a more simplified way and up until now it was basically working. Then at the latest transfer (artists beginning with 'S' for the sake of it) of around 30 albums, only a handful actually appear in the menus. The other tracks are definitely on the player because I've found them in the directories or when playing in shuffle mode - they appear on the home screen with no information at all, and the only way to find out what's playing is to go Settings\Music Info. When I discovered this issue I re-tagged all the tracks again, deleted them from the player and transferred them again. When I rescanned the library the same problem - only 2 or 3 albums appeared, some of them different to before! Does anyone know a solution to this? 

Jul 19, 2015 at 4:54 AM Post #1,193 of 1,212
The dx50 i have seems to have problem recognising the available storage space for both internal storage and external SD card. Then when i connect it to the mac, files wont move because it thinks that the device has not enough space. This problem exists across different firmwares i used so i assume it is not the software problem. Anyone had the similar issue?

Jul 27, 2015 at 7:56 AM Post #1,194 of 1,212
Dear all,

I have a question regarding gapless setting in V1.9.2

DX50 allows me to switch between On and Off in Gapless settings. By default it is set to On.
However, there is a 3-4 second gap between all tracks. 

Also if I pause some track and choose another one, I will still hear the previous track ending before the new one starts.

How can I fix it? 

Regards,
U6astik

Jul 27, 2015 at 12:59 PM Post #1,195 of 1,212
Quote:
  Dear all,

DX50 allows me to switch between On and Off in Gapless settings. By default it is set to On.

Also if I pause some track and choose another one, I will still hear the previous track ending before the new one starts.

How can I fix it? 

Regards,
U6astik

FACTORY RESET.

Cheers.

Jul 28, 2015 at 3:17 AM Post #1,198 of 1,212
  Nope. 

Rescan your library after reset and you are golden.

Didn't work for me :frowning2:

I have even deleted the folders DX50 created on SD card and internal memory, but nothing changed.

Jul 31, 2015 at 3:29 PM Post #1,199 of 1,212
  Dear all,

How can I fix it? 

Regards,
U6astik

With respect to the Default set to ON - I'm not sure if it is still this way or not, but what they are showing you is the "Next State"  So when you install the FW, the default state is gapless=OFF and the "ON" that they are showing you is what will happen if you select it for the next state.

EDIT:  I just read in the other thread, you are using MP3.  I think I read that gapless doesn't work for MP3.  Should work as described above for FLAC.

Aug 2, 2015 at 4:19 PM Post #1,200 of 1,212
  With respect to the Default set to ON - I'm not sure if it is still this way or not, but what they are showing you is the "Next State"  So when you install the FW, the default state is gapless=OFF and the "ON" that they are showing you is what will happen if you select it for the next state.

EDIT:  I just read in the other thread, you are using MP3.  I think I read that gapless doesn't work for MP3.  Should work as described above for FLAC.

Howlin Fester,

Thank you.
Indeed, I was using MP3 files.
I will try converting the same tracks from the original format to multiple FLACs and will report what happens.

Also, if you remember, could you please tell me where you have read about the gapless playback not working with MP3 files?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back