DX320MAX Ti The musical event worth the wait. ROHM X 4. !! NEW Firmware: 2.03 !!
May 8, 2023 at 10:18 PM Post #316 of 1,444
You have asked if you can use one single charger and dual cables into your 320MaxTi or a power Bank

Here is my configuration

PD 3.0 usb C trigger charger 15V cables
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0B9FTJHGV?ref=ppx_pt2_mob_b_prod_image

Anker power bank
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09VPHVT2Z?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_image

You can use the cables with any charger you want. This power bank has only 2 USB C out and they are also charging input. So, while you are using both ports, you can’t charge it simultaneously. However, it is very compact, and it charges up quickly within 1-1/2 hour in the while charging your Dx320Max very quickly as PD 3.0. It can charge your player 2 cycles before it needs recharges (30% remain)

Apparently either 5521 or 5525 Dc size will work

6DDCE258-4697-449A-BFD4-EA679BE51C5F.jpeg

Vince, under the cable link they have both, 15V and 12V, versions. Is there a reason you are using 15V instead of 12V?

May 8, 2023 at 10:20 PM Post #317 of 1,444
Vince, under the cable link they have both, 15V and 12V, versions. Is there a reason you are using 15V instead of 12V?
Yes, the reasons being is that this power bank doesn’t support 12V output.

There are other powerbanks that can and will support the 12V triggered cables.

This is one of the main thing to consider , if you do search for a new power bank to work with your new Max. The power range on Max is 12-18V as Paul mentioned for previous Max. Please make sure to never exceed it.

Last edited:
May 8, 2023 at 11:39 PM Post #318 of 1,444
Any news if 320max are being released in batches or why some dealers haven't received shipping etas yet ?

Yeah starting to get frustrated I can't even get notice it was shipped out yet to the dealer, and not even me yet. I'm going away at end of the month and I figured I'd have lots of time but at this rate I'll be out of town before I even get notice.

May 9, 2023 at 9:10 AM Post #321 of 1,444
OK.
20230509_150849_HDR.jpg

May 9, 2023 at 10:11 AM Post #323 of 1,444
Please tell your impressions against FiiO M17 🤞
This is a hard to comment thing, as I am a full sized HP user and especially my favorite HP DCA Expanse has low impedance (23 ohms) and low sensitivity (87 dB/mW), which is the worst combination. I will comment on that later. But I liked the Expanse and Susvara out of it. Interestingly, it is smaller than M17!
20230509_160400_HDR.jpg

May 9, 2023 at 11:28 AM Post #324 of 1,444
This is a hard to comment thing, as I am a full sized HP user and especially my favorite HP DCA Expanse has low impedance (23 ohms) and low sensitivity (87 dB/mW), which is the worst combination. I will comment on that later. But I liked the Expanse and Susvara out of it. Interestingly, it is smaller than M17!
20230509_160400_HDR.jpg
You and me are alike :) I love full sizes !!

May 9, 2023 at 11:45 AM Post #325 of 1,444
Did you like the susvara and expanse out of your 320 max almost as much as out of your desktop? I’m also a full size guy!

May 9, 2023 at 12:12 PM Post #326 of 1,444
Did you like the susvara and expanse out of your 320 max almost as much as out of your desktop? I’m also a full size guy!
I am an easy to convince person when it come to source devices :) as I listen low volumes and do not require ear crushing punch, so I am satisfied, in general. Before I say more I would like to at least let it run overnight.

Last edited:
May 9, 2023 at 1:03 PM Post #327 of 1,444
Wrote to Ibasso about the screen size;
The DX320MAX Ti has the same size screen as the DX300MAX so the screen protectors are cross-compatible.
Ibasso also stated that the reason they didn't include tempered glass protectors is because some users reported them interfering with the touch screen. I never experienced an issue with the DX200 and tempered glass protectors myself.
Where can we get tempered glass protectors that fit the Maxes?

May 9, 2023 at 1:03 PM Post #328 of 1,444
The Expanse take a lot of power, relative to most other headphones and even some other planar headphones. The Expanse with the 320MAX Ti have very good/excellent transparency, wonderful bass impact and depth and width are all there. Depending upon how the recording was made, at what level, I am anywhere from 1 click from the max volume to down 3 clicks from that for a normal (for me, which is a little louder than some people) volume. Graceland in hi res, about 4 clicks from the max on high gain. With that wonderful since of space and realistic acoustical "air" that is above any other dap I have heard. They just don't get to this level from any manufacture and I am lucky to have a friend who basically has them all to compare to.

May 9, 2023 at 2:00 PM Post #329 of 1,444
The Expanse take a lot of power, relative to most other headphones and even some other planar headphones. The Expanse with the 320MAX Ti have very good/excellent transparency, wonderful bass impact and depth and width are all there. Depending upon how the recording was made, at what level, I am anywhere from 1 click from the max volume to down 3 clicks from that for a normal (for me, which is a little louder than some people) volume. Graceland in hi res, about 4 clicks from the max on high gain. With that wonderful since of space and realistic acoustical "air" that is above any other dap I have heard. They just don't get to this level from any manufacture and I am lucky to have a friend who basically has them all to compare to.
That is wonderful information! Can’t wait to get the one I ordered! Sounds like the first DAP capable to drive full size headphones close to full potential!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back