DX320MAX Ti The musical event worth the wait. ROHM X 4. !! NEW Firmware: 2.03 !!
Apr 27, 2023 at 12:51 PM Post #152 of 1,447
Apr 28, 2023 at 11:51 AM Post #154 of 1,447
For the Non USB charger. What are my options to use it where I have a lack of power outlets. IE I'm traveling and all I have is a power brick.
Power brick will work. Try and find a brick that has both a usb to 12V DC output plus a USB out with fast charge compatible por

Then you can use any standard usb to DC Jack for charging amplifiers , and regular usb to type C for the DAC charger

Something like this
https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Cha...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2023 at 11:57 AM Post #156 of 1,447
For the Non USB charger. What are my options to use it where I have a lack of power outlets. IE I'm traveling and all I have is a power brick.
I have a 30,000mAh battery that will charge 5 to 12 volts (once charged it holds the charge for months without issue and for some reason, doesn't seem to loose any charge at all for a long time. This would work well with the DX320MAX Ti. I am glad my wife doesn't really pay attention or notice the changes in things I have. I got the Cayin HR-6A some time back and months later she asked when did I get that? lol I said, Oh, I have had that for some time, which is true. DAPs well she could care less, they are little so must not cost much. :^)

Apr 28, 2023 at 12:20 PM Post #157 of 1,447
Apr 28, 2023 at 12:22 PM Post #158 of 1,447
Thanks. I figured there was a way.

Hopefully the swappable batteries will make this a non issue. That feature alone will be a game changer for the Max
They most likely would be the same connector that you push into place, as with their other battery packs, so it is secure and yes, with a screw driver for the two screws it should take a minute or so. Nice change.

Apr 28, 2023 at 12:33 PM Post #159 of 1,447
Do we anticipate that this will have the power to adequately drive 1266 TC?

I don't have any experience with DAPs but am trying to get into the game, and don't know how what-appears-to-be-a-somewhat-powerful one like the 320 Max Ti does with something inefficient and current-hungry like the 1266 TC.

Apr 28, 2023 at 12:44 PM Post #160 of 1,447
Do we anticipate that this will have the power to adequately drive 1266 TC?

I don't have any experience with DAPs but am trying to get into the game, and don't know how what-appears-to-be-a-somewhat-powerful one like the 320 Max Ti does with something inefficient and current-hungry like the 1266 TC.
I suppose it will power them. I most likely would use the MAX to deliver from the line out to a desktop amp with a few watts or more power. Having said that, the MicroZotl 3 from Linear Tube Audio with not that much wattage, drives them very well. But since the 1266 aren't a walk around headphone, I would assume people would have adequate desktop amps for them.

Apr 28, 2023 at 1:31 PM Post #161 of 1,447
I suppose it will power them. I most likely would use the MAX to deliver from the line out to a desktop amp with a few watts or more power. Having said that, the MicroZotl 3 from Linear Tube Audio with not that much wattage, drives them very well. But since the 1266 aren't a walk around headphone, I would assume people would have adequate desktop amps for them.

Definitely makes sense; currently I power my 1266 TC via a Headamp GS-X Mini fed by a Mytek Liberty DAC II. With the DX320 Max TI being quite pricey, I was contemplating whether I'd be able to sell that set-up and use the Max Ti as both a mobile set-up as well as a desktop set-up (including the balanced line-out feeding my studio monitors).

Apr 28, 2023 at 1:35 PM Post #162 of 1,447
Definitely makes sense; currently I power my 1266 TC via a Headamp GS-X Mini fed by a Mytek Liberty DAC II. With the DX320 Max TI being quite pricey, I was contemplating whether I'd be able to sell that set-up and use the Max Ti as both a mobile set-up as well as a desktop set-up (including the balanced line-out feeding my studio monitors).
For a nice mobile setup I would assume it would work quite well.

Apr 28, 2023 at 1:39 PM Post #164 of 1,447
Does anyone know if the DX320 MAX TI be available from iBasso or resellers only?

Thanks
I would assume like with past products, direct and from the resellers. You can always email them.

Apr 28, 2023 at 2:12 PM Post #165 of 1,447
Does anyone know if the DX320 MAX TI be available from iBasso or resellers only?

Thanks
I would assume like with past products, direct and from the resellers. You can always email them.
Agreed! I have preordered, waiting on shipping now, can’t come soon enough :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back