DX320 ROHM dac chips, Android 11, AMP11MK2s. *******NEW FW: 2.07*******
Feb 5, 2023 at 9:13 AM Post #8,581 of 10,359
Good afternoon
Just a brief question..Have DX320 excellent DAP..Have SD micro card with all my music..Have recently upgraded to IMac 24 inch PC with Windows 11..What SIMPLE app is available to transfer new I tunes music to DAP ? Had used card reader previously.Any suggestions welcome..Thank you John

Feb 5, 2023 at 9:32 AM Post #8,583 of 10,359
Also DX300/Lotoo Paw 6000 ping when plugged in to PC but ..Do not show up
John
I suspect you didn't eject them when removing them so your PCs now sees them as questionable drives. I forget how to clear that but maybe do a search and try that. You can also check if you see them in disk manager.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2023 at 9:32 AM Post #8,584 of 10,359
Good afternoon
Just a brief question..Have DX320 excellent DAP..Have SD micro card with all my music..Have recently upgraded to IMac 24 inch PC with Windows 11..What SIMPLE app is available to transfer new I tunes music to DAP ? Had used card reader previously.Any suggestions welcome..Thank you John
Your wanting to transfer music from your PC to DAP? If they are on your hard drive, just copy it through Windows Explorer to your card, or the DAP with the card inserted and connected via USB.

Feb 5, 2023 at 10:34 AM Post #8,585 of 10,359
Your wanting to transfer music from your PC to DAP? If they are on your hard drive, just copy it through Windows Explorer to your card, or the DAP with the card inserted and connected via USB.
LOL. I thought that too simple to be the issue but ya, do this 1st. :relaxed:

Feb 5, 2023 at 11:13 AM Post #8,586 of 10,359
Good afternoon

Trying to figure out what are you exactly asking here?

You have a 24in iMac, If so depending on year of the iMac this will not be a Windows device. If it's the newer one with Apple Silicon chipset, they no longer support dual boot or bootcamp to run Windows. If its running Mac OS Software, "Not Windows" then you need an alternative app to see an Android device like; Android File Transfer, OpenMTP, Macdroid, SyncMate or Handshaker.

Now if you have an older iMac with "Intel Chipset" and it has a possible bootcamp installation of Windows, then as others mentioned you just need to plug in the player via USB and it should show up like a normal external drive in the File Explorer. Or you can use a card reader to get music on the SD Card and then plug that back into the player.

Most if any player thats not an apple device will not show up in iTunes for managing music.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2023 at 3:32 PM Post #8,588 of 10,359
Mr Samandhi & Mr Nad Fi
Appreciate your advice..Silly of me forgot to clarify IMac (purchased lateDec 2022) a very talented friend uploaded Windows 11for us.Thank you both..Will check what you suggested
John

Feb 5, 2023 at 4:08 PM Post #8,590 of 10,359
Mr Samandhi & Mr Nad Fi
Appreciate your advice..Silly of me forgot to clarify IMac (purchased lateDec 2022) a very talented friend uploaded Windows 11for us.Thank you both..Will check what you suggested
John

Ah, then if it's a new Apple iMacs that comes in colors with white frame around the screen then it might be using Parallels Desktop or simular to run Windows on Apple silicon. Then making sure Mac USB devices pass over to the Windows Virtualization would be what you need to check in the Parallels software settings.

Itunes Music you purchased may be downloaded in your previous computer or may need to re-download to the new one after signing in with your apple ID. Then you can maybe manually drag them over to the player that shows in Windows or use the icloud method that was mentioned.

It has been a while since i used virtulization on Mac Os if this is the case, I ended up using 2 computers now. A Macbook for certain things and I have a Windows computer for managing music/gaming etc.

I found Windows to be safer managing music because Windows does not leave weird (.) naming files in my music folders like the Intel Mac. This cause me problems in the past with certain players. I would need to have Windows show hidden files to remove the (.DOT) files hidden all over and fixed a lot of player issues.

I hope some of this helps.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2023 at 4:24 PM Post #8,591 of 10,359
Feb 6, 2023 at 11:52 AM Post #8,593 of 10,359
Having said all of that, if you are still using iTunes, you can just install Apple Music on your DX (as long as you sign into the same account you have been using). Here is a tutorial I found.

I can't vouch for the validity of the tutorial because I don't use anything Apple, but it seems pretty straightforward to me.
https://www.amazon.com/HiFiGo-Silicone-4-0mm-6mm-Replacement-Earphones/dp/B0BPSWGWX4
That doesn’t look like any tutorial unless I’m missing something :D

If it’s about installing Apple Music, I simply opened ApkPure which comes pre-installed and searched for Apple Music -> Install.

Feb 6, 2023 at 4:58 PM Post #8,594 of 10,359
That doesn’t look like any tutorial unless I’m missing something :D

If it’s about installing Apple Music, I simply opened ApkPure which comes pre-installed and searched for Apple Music -> Install.
If you are still using iTunes, then there is more than just simply installing it (according to that link I posted).

Feb 6, 2023 at 5:42 PM Post #8,595 of 10,359
If you are still using iTunes, then there is more than just simply installing it (according to that link I posted).
Unless I’m seeing things the link you posted is to an Amazon page for

HiFiGo DUNU S&S (Stage & Studio) Silicone Eartips f or 4.0mm-6mm Nozzle, Ear Tips Replacement for Wireless Earbud, in- Ear Earphones​

How is this related to iTunes ? Hmm ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back