DX320 ROHM dac chips, Android 11, AMP11MK2s. *******NEW FW: 2.07*******
Nov 30, 2022 at 11:30 PM Post #7,276 of 10,343
Didn’t expect that from you. I think it’s good feedback to Ibasso.
I have never found the 64 steps to be an issue, at all.

Nov 30, 2022 at 11:48 PM Post #7,277 of 10,343
I have never found the 64 steps to be an issue, at all.

It’s not an issue for me but it’s just the way folks are dealt with when they are critical of the DX. I have also edited my original post, if you could update my quote that will be appreciated :slight_smile:.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2022 at 11:51 PM Post #7,278 of 10,343
It’s not an issue for me but it’s just the way folks are dealt with when they are critical of the DX.
That can happen in any thread. But I understand.

Dec 1, 2022 at 11:03 AM Post #7,279 of 10,343
To confirm to Some of You, DX320X has significantly lower noise floor with Liquid Metal plate
This part of HF is quiet and cool, no discussions of cables, iems, just battery issues and some other chit chat.
Lol
I enjoy DX320X, it gives flexibility to the dap+ andro11 allows some future proof.
Unfortunately updates are rare.
What’s Your best experience with store? Is it possible to install Google Store?
Thanks

Dec 1, 2022 at 11:08 AM Post #7,280 of 10,343
Thank you very much for the information, which is not available everywhere, but for some people this is a very significant factor. You can listen at 34 volume and it will be too quiet for you, but at 35 it will be too loud. This is my case of using a player with 60 volume levels, my case of using smartphones with ~16 and 30 volume levels. A very significant factor. The more gradations, the more opportunity to choose a comfortable volume level for yourself.

In any case, I repeat, thanks for the clarification, this forum is exactly for this purpose. Otherwise I would have just wasted $2000 (Edition X) lol. I will consider DX240, QA361, M7 or something like that.
With the iBasso DX320, I've not run into an issue with either corded or BT headphones/iems not having enough granularity for a specific volume control (loud or soft).

But...have run into this issue on both iOS and Android devices like you mention, particularly with both corded and BT iems. I believe it comes down to several factors, device synergy, sensitivity specs, as well as the number of volume steps (on both devices). Corded and/or BT devices that are completely tied to the device volume are the worst culprits.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2022 at 11:09 AM Post #7,281 of 10,343
To confirm to Some of You, DX320X has significantly lower noise floor with Liquid Metal plate
This part of HF is quiet and cool, no discussions of cables, iems, just battery issues and some other chit chat.
Lol
I enjoy DX320X, it gives flexibility to the dap+ andro11 allows some future proof.
Thanks
Google play store is installed and running with no issues on my end. I used it to install Wavelet and a few other apps.

Dec 1, 2022 at 11:11 AM Post #7,282 of 10,343
Lol
Thanks
FWIW, I immediately installed the Google Play store, deleted the pre-installed option. First, I have app purchase history (FLAC players, etc) that I wanted on the DX320, and it's also the 'official' Play store option, which hopefully carries more security/legitimacy/checking of the various apps & integrity.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2022 at 11:21 AM Post #7,283 of 10,343
Thank You! How do I install it?
This apkpure app is killing me.. sheesh
Quick modification: I meant amp13 when mentioned significantly lower noise from radio signals

Dec 1, 2022 at 12:14 PM Post #7,284 of 10,343
Thank You! How do I install it?
This apkpure app is killing me.. sheesh
Quick modification: I meant amp13 when mentioned significantly lower noise from radio signals
If I remember....it's been awhile.

I used a browser (on the DX320). Go to apkmirror (supposedly more reliable than other pre-installed options). Search for Google Play Store, then install from there. You'll need the Google Play Services running.

Here's a link that I found that explains in more detail, the specific info a bit down the page:
Android Authority:Install Google Play Store

There's been a lot of discussion on the Amp13 RF interference on this thread, a good bit back in June/July/August. Short version, use 2.4ghz wi-fi, keep some distance between the DX320 and wi-fi routers, and/or use options that play music locally, with wi-fi turned off.

Hope this helps!

Dec 1, 2022 at 6:04 PM Post #7,285 of 10,343
Hello all,

For owners of this dx320 dap, how does one update the music from the sd card into the dap? Do you have to scan card everytime you add new music files?

Or would the dap automatically recognize it to play on next power on?

My lotoo automatically detects new music and is ready to play on turn on, was wondering if the same, sorry if the question sounds confusing.

Dec 1, 2022 at 6:13 PM Post #7,286 of 10,343
Hello all,

For owners of this dx320 dap, how does one update the music from the sd card into the dap? Do you have to scan card everytime you add new music files?

Or would the dap automatically recognize it to play on next power on?

My lotoo automatically detects new music and is ready to play on turn on, was wondering if the same, sorry if the question sounds confusing.
You need to scan each time you add music. That’s been my experience.

Dec 1, 2022 at 6:16 PM Post #7,287 of 10,343
Thank You, the thing that helped was installing Liquid Metal plate instead of black aluminum plate.
That’s why I mentioned it. 😉
Simply put, Ibasso did work on that issue on X

Dec 1, 2022 at 7:22 PM Post #7,288 of 10,343
You need to scan each time you add music. That’s been my experience.

Thanks for the reply, does scanning take a long time if you have let's say a 1tb card?

Dec 1, 2022 at 7:39 PM Post #7,289 of 10,343
Dec 2, 2022 at 2:01 PM Post #7,290 of 10,343
Thanks for the reply, does scanning take a long time if you have let's say a 1tb card?
If your talking about Mango then yes it takes a while with a 1TB card. Also don't remove the card while it is powered on, or you will also have to rescan (every time).

Having said that, if you are using Neutron (for instance), it will detect new media when you run the app, so while it does scan each time, it only takes a few seconds or so (depending on how much new media you have copied to it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back