DX320 ROHM dac chips, Android 11, AMP11MK2s. *******NEW FW: 2.07*******
Jun 17, 2022 at 11:11 AM Post #2,896 of 10,359
Are you getting rapid charge with less than 2,5h standard fast charge duration?
Second question- have you already tried amp13 with the dx320?
Yes, even though the dx320 doesn’t give me any quick or rapid charge indications, it never run out of battery during play. It also charges faster than 2.5 hours from drained off (only with anKer 100W charger and IPad 65W charger). The Samsung chargers have problems during playback and charging as it charges slower than it consumptions.

this is on OG firmware. Ibasso is a lot friendlier to chargers than N8ii

I tried amp13 on Dx320. I like the sound, but I still having it burning in with dx300.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2022 at 11:12 AM Post #2,898 of 10,359
Just because I don't post doesn't mean I don't read.

I only posted that because of your sarcastic reply. If you don't put your money where you're mouth is you should not be sarcastic with people who pay for their equipment with their own money and have (or think they have) issues with it. It really is a minimum courtesy, even more so in your case, and you know what I mean.

Oh, and by the way. One of the reasons I don't post is because as soon as someone says something negative he/she is quickly put down by people who behave as if their mothers were verbally attacked.
I don't agree. I see pros and cons and I see answers and possible solutions. Sometimes there is no solution but you can pose a question or a negative comment in a constructive way or one that is just negative or unjustified. Regarding the attach analogy to someone's mother or whatever you choose, is just deflection and not looking at how the observation was posed and wavers into a persecution complex

What is the issue, is there a solution or is the issue really an issue.

Jun 17, 2022 at 11:13 AM Post #2,899 of 10,359
I just did a factory reset after upgrading the firmware. Then I tried to open the APK Pure to download the Play store.
However, keep on seeing the "Network Connect.Error", so I am stuck with the Mango player.
Used my DX240 to open the APK Pure, and saw the same.error message too.
Is there some bugs going on for the APK Pure pls? How should I proceed from here pls?

Jun 17, 2022 at 11:21 AM Post #2,902 of 10,359
you can find google play store apk on others site than apk pure
Exactly, just that Apkpure advertised that they do some short of safety measurements? But I don’t care. The only thing I need is Google store

The rest of it can be uninstalled and disabled to get a faster, more responsive, and better performances

Jun 17, 2022 at 11:22 AM Post #2,903 of 10,359
Yes, even though the dx320 doesn’t give me any quick or rapid charge indications, it never run out of battery during play. It also charges faster than 2.5 hours from drained off (only with anKer 100W charger and IPad 65W charger). The Samsung chargers have problems during playback and charging as it charges slower than it consumptions.

this is on OG firmware. Ibasso is a lot friendlier to chargers than N8ii

I tried amp13 on Dx320. I like the sound, but I still having it burning in with dx300.
I get the QC indication only if the locked screen is on, where you have to swipe each time. I did leave it locked just to see but then also used a current meter and could see from that, that the 320 was fast charging.

Jun 17, 2022 at 11:50 AM Post #2,905 of 10,359
Finally the DX320 arrived and I'm having a great time. First impressions:

1- The new case is perfect, first case from Ibasso that I like (except for the color)

2- The volume wheel is so much better too, firm and slow, this resolve my problems with the DX300

3- The sound is amazing, an evident upgrade from DX312 (now I'm selling it)

4- I think that I like the stock firmware more, the newer is more neutral but just after the update I find myself missing the old one with my Beyer T5.3

5- My first test with battery was not so great, with 90% charge it doesn't was enought to my usual travel of 6-7 hours, the Ibasso DX300 can with this.

6- My Samsung 25W super charger is compatible with the DX320 in fast charge, same as it is with the DX300

7- I'm having a bug with Mango OS, sometimes the screen becomes black for 10 seconds or more, then come back to normal and then again. I'll try to do a hard reset to fix the issue
2xlqBE0.jpg

RfYojpi.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2022 at 11:51 AM Post #2,906 of 10,359
I was lucky enough to get one of these from another member (thanks McCol :)). Been listening to it most of the day and can see why it's been praised, I loved the DX300 but this is superb. The amount of air in the music is amazing, and love that it still has a good weight and doesn't sound thin because of it. The bass has a decent punch, loving the open stage and the resolution is sky high with plenty of detail in the treble but zero harshness. It pairs so well with my Fibae 7 Unlimited! Bravo iBasso!

Jun 17, 2022 at 11:58 AM Post #2,907 of 10,359
Finally the DX320 arrived and I'm having a great time. First impressions:

1- The new case is perfect, first case from Ibasso that I like (except for the color)

2- The volume wheel is so much better too, firm and slow, this resolve my problems with the DX300

3- The sound is amazing, an evident upgrade from DX312 (now I'm selling it)

4- I think that I like the stock firmware more, the newer is more neutral but just after the update I find myself missing the old one with my Beyer T5.3

5- My first test with battery was not so great, with 90% charge it doesn't was enought to my usual travel of 6-7 hours, the Ibasso DX300 can with this.

6- My Samsung 25W super charger is compatible with the DX320 in fast charge, same as it is with the DX300

7- I'm having a bug with Mango OS, sometimes the screen becomes black for 10 seconds or more, then come back to normal and then again. I'll try to do a hard reset to fix the issue
2xlqBE0.jpg

RfYojpi.jpg
The solution to your issue nr7: You probably didnt make a full rescan of your library, thats why when you change to the new album, it blacks out because its rescanning this folder in a real time.
Rescan your library fully.

Jun 17, 2022 at 12:06 PM Post #2,908 of 10,359
I was lucky enough to get one of these from another member (thanks McCol :)). Been listening to it most of the day and can see why it's been praised, I loved the DX300 but this is superb. The amount of air in the music is amazing, and love that it still has a good weight and doesn't sound thin because of it. The bass has a decent punch, loving the open stage and the resolution is sky high with plenty of detail in the treble but zero harshness. It pairs so well with my Fibae 7 Unlimited! Bravo iBasso!
And now imagine that everything youre hearing now takes another level higher with the amp13:) Im not exaggerating.

Jun 17, 2022 at 1:18 PM Post #2,910 of 10,359
Didn't realise you had the F7U. I'm waiting for my order to come. Upgraded from the custom F4 to the F7U. Hopefully be here in the next 2 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back