DX320 ROHM dac chips, Android 11, AMP11MK2s. *******NEW FW: 2.07*******
Jun 11, 2022 at 8:43 PM Post #2,416 of 10,343
Hold the power button for 20 seconds, release and then hold it for 3 seconds.
Didn't know about this, does it reset the entire system? What I did was to hold the power button till the DAP turned on

Jun 11, 2022 at 8:54 PM Post #2,417 of 10,343
Didn't know about this, does it reset the entire system? What I did was to hold the power button till the DAP turned on
Yes, sometimes just holding the power button will wake it up. It has happened a few times to me. It doesn't reset anything. The Factory Reset does that.

Jun 11, 2022 at 9:09 PM Post #2,418 of 10,343
Just got my DX320 and started burning it in with the burn-in cable. Love the sound out of the box, with the original firmware and stock amp!
Something weird happened while I was leaving it to burn in overnight though. I woke up this morning to my DX320 totally shut down even though it was connected a charger (and yes, the power was on in case you're wondering). Anyone has any idea why this happened? @Paul - iBasso Seems like a step further than the usual 'deep sleep' behaviour I've been reading about in this thread...:thinking:
Have a look in the display settings amd battery settings in the main Settings and also in the Mango player

I have mine set to never.

Jun 11, 2022 at 10:59 PM Post #2,420 of 10,343
My brother, really loving everyone's replies. I have Over 25 years experience in the audio world.. especially portable daps, the is a crazy jump in performance when going to the dx320 from the 300. I've had the amp 13 for a few days as well.. holy hell.. man, for the price I'm NEVER selling this combination. Any recommendations for IEMs to pair with it? I was thinking the 64 Fourte or the U18.. the odin is in the mix too. The amp 13 is so liquid.. just wow. Retains all the power and dynamics.. but now it has this analog quality that makes you feel like you have the best vinyl player in your pocket. The new 11.1 MK2 amp is also fantastic and better than the original. Just leaves my 12. Anyone want to buy an amp 12 for a good price. If you can't upgrade and still have the good old dx300, that's still your best option. My home rig is a JCAT XE audio card with its own linear power supply going into a Denafrips Gaia, then to. Terminator 2, then into an Athena.. and finally a Burson Soloist Grand Touer.. soon to be replaced by a ferrum Hypsos, Oor combo amp. Main headphones are hifiman Arya and Abyss Diana V2's. We are living in wonderful times for audio fellow gents.
You’re a bit off the deep end.

Jun 11, 2022 at 11:11 PM Post #2,421 of 10,343
Have a look in the display settings amd battery settings in the main Settings and also in the Mango player

I have mine set to never.
What exactly did you set to never? I've looked at screen timeout but there wasn't an option for 'never', the max was 30mins.

Jun 11, 2022 at 11:17 PM Post #2,422 of 10,343
My only concern is that I DONT HAVE RAPID CHARGING! Its a bit of a deal braker for me. Im afraid that I will fall into the search for various chargers and cables and it will not help. My dx300 chargers rapidly with everything i connect it to.
I'm still catching up in this thread. So many posts in the last couple of days, which is what were all waiting for so I'm not complaining. But my understanding is that you should try to minimise use of rapid charging as it's not good for the battery versus regular charging.

Jun 11, 2022 at 11:24 PM Post #2,424 of 10,343
I would agree that its not better than other TOTL daps but for me its on the same level as some of them ive tried (and some thing it does better). I have Shanling M9, sp1k, sp2kT in my mind right now.
I guess another way to look at this is to say that these expensive TOTL DAPs are as good as a DAP that is about half the price. Still catching up in this thread...

Jun 11, 2022 at 11:50 PM Post #2,425 of 10,343
I am still amazed at the line out to my desktop amps. Often things like this wear off or you get used to it but this is somehow different. From the SR2, Utopia, Abyss, Voce and Orpheus HE90, it is all just more tangible, dynamic and realistic. Fun stuff!

And the bass holds a line better than I have heard before. Like plucking the G string on my violin, total control.
"And compared with the DX300 Max LO it was..." :ksc75smile:

Jun 12, 2022 at 12:33 AM Post #2,426 of 10,343
What exactly did you set to never? I've looked at screen timeout but there wasn't an option for 'never', the max was 30mins.

Hmm try this if you want to leave it in for burn in

68A1D80B-CDBA-4BA5-A80E-D5DDEEF2A7EF.jpeg

Hold down the power button

Go to mango

Hold down the cog in the top right corner

Click on Advanced

Then power management > auto power off

Set it to - never

Then sleep timer - off

198652A9-66A1-4951-B8BC-F2F9F501EC1F.jpeg

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2022 at 2:34 AM Post #2,428 of 10,343
Long time lurker on this thread. After a lot of consideration I have just picked up a blue Dx320. It's on the original firmware and based on some comments, I might wait for the next one.

The burn in was only in the single digit range but otherwise the sound out of the box is fantastic and everything I was expecting and more. I'm not very good at providing detailed reviews that use all manner of adjectives but basically I find the sound warm, detailed, full bodies and natural. So far I've used Neutron only. I'm yet to use it with my IT04s but it seemed to drive my HD800s very well indeed.
So far I have not been disappointed.

I considered getting Amp22 or 13 at the time of purchase but given that my original plan was to get a Dx240, I thought it best to give my wallet a break after changing my plan and spending more...

I was considering looking an Anker charger and wasn't sure of the best place to get one in Australia, but I'm finding the charging time with the supplied cable to a standard USB to be reasonable and in the interests of preserving battery life I might forgo fast charging altogether. Having said that I will see if my LG V50 fast charger is compatible with a future firmware.

I was under the impression the Dx320 came with the TPU case. Mine came with the green (and very tight fitting) leather case. Is Aliexpress the best place to get the TPU case?

Jun 12, 2022 at 2:45 AM Post #2,429 of 10,343
AMP13 incoming!

1655016331467.png

Edit: Woops wrong thread!

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2022 at 3:05 AM Post #2,430 of 10,343
So I guess no one have tried importing their playlist to dx320?

I am unable to do so even if I copy my playlist in mangoos file section….

Has anyone had success importing playlists?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back