DX320 ROHM dac chips, Android 11, AMP11MK2s. *******NEW FW: 2.07*******
May 24, 2022 at 11:46 AM Post #963 of 10,359
Hello, I'm looking for a DAP for u12t, a lot for traveling and I can't choose. Couldn't any of the experienced advise me? I'm interested in your opinion. Now I'm thinking about dx320 or NW-WM1AM2 or the previous NW-WM1A… Thank you
you can look into the wm1a NPaudio mod version, that one has like 50 hours of play time which is nuts. personally haven't heard it but you can check around head fi for impressions, they seem very, VERY positive.

May 24, 2022 at 12:13 PM Post #964 of 10,359
So this is what's it is al A B O U T ... ?
Amp12 ...
.IMG20220523190025-01.jpeg

Keeping fingers crossed the MKII will also have 3.5 SE. My IEM’s are all SE and over ear Can is balanced. Until such update it will be the Amp 11.

May 24, 2022 at 1:05 PM Post #966 of 10,359
you can look into the wm1a NPaudio mod version, that one has like 50 hours of play time which is nuts. personally haven't heard it but you can check around head fi for impressions, they seem very, VERY positive.
Thanks for the advice, I was thinking about a modified wm1a but it's not easy to buy it... I have an sr15 and I'm looking for something with significantly better sound, but still usable as a DAP for getting around the city.

May 24, 2022 at 1:12 PM Post #967 of 10,359
Thanks for the advice, I was thinking about a modified wm1a but it's not easy to buy it... I have an sr15 and I'm looking for something with significantly better sound, but still usable as a DAP for getting around the city.
the modded wm1a seems perfect for that. it's easily one of the most compact daps out there :) plus you can find a pretty cheap wm1a once in a while on the used market, iirc there's a modded one going around for 1.2k gbp right now

Last edited:
May 24, 2022 at 1:16 PM Post #968 of 10,359
the modded wm1a seems perfect for that. it's easily one of the most compact daps out there :) plus you can find a pretty cheap wm1a once in a while on the used market, iirc there's a modded one going around for 1.4k gbp right now
I have the WM1Z and very nice but would buy the dX240 over it for the options of connectivity and sound and size.

May 24, 2022 at 6:02 PM Post #975 of 10,359
None of the usual stores ( official distributors) that post new stock pretty photos online have posted any pictures so far that i can see.
Zeppelin (Singapore?) is an official distributor i believe and they are usual prompt in posting pics of new arrival of stock.

Edit: yep.
Places to buy (official)
https://ibasso.com/where-to-buy/
- (good to check the above if you want prompt customer service, or customer service).

iBasso seems to ship from Homg Kong but idk.

The Shanghai lockdown has led to a major backlog of shiiping and a snarl up of ships in the harbor - thats probably eating up a lot of available shipping as they try to clear the containers.

Corona life has screwed everything up globally from work to manufacturing, supplies and parts, shipping etc etc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back