DX240 DAP. DAC ES9038PRO - NEW: AMP8MK2S .****** NEW Firmware! 2.01 *******
Dec 7, 2021 at 12:07 PM Post #841 of 2,804
It comes with the clear silicone case. And some people got a leather case and faceplates also. Not me- but I got mine for 899.00
Nice! Bought from Bloom here. Comes with clear TPU. No leather case nor faceplates.

Dec 7, 2021 at 12:11 PM Post #843 of 2,804
Nice! Bought from Bloom here. Comes with clear TPU. No leather case nor faceplates.

Bought from Bloom also. They gave me a discount because I was having trouble with AK sr25ii. Kind of glad I did because this is much better all around. Except for the size. Bloom audio is great and they send Kit Kat bars with your order 😀

Dec 7, 2021 at 12:13 PM Post #845 of 2,804
Once a stock package is available with a 4.4mm output module, I'll likely buy. Crazy busy times for me and just not in the mood to source plates + studying-up on and then trying to find a compatible amp (I've used but never owned iBasso products). I appreciate the guys who have the time and patience to do all that, hahaha. I am a spoiled consumer, I admit it.

Dec 7, 2021 at 12:18 PM Post #846 of 2,804
I think most people in US are just getting stock pkg. I've been using it without a case because I like the green. But the tpu case is pretty nice.

Dec 7, 2021 at 12:19 PM Post #847 of 2,804
Bought from Bloom also. They gave me a discount because I was having trouble with AK sr25ii. Kind of glad I did because this is much better all around. Except for the size. Bloom audio is great and they send Kit Kat bars with your order 😀
Haha, yeah Bloom is great! They changed from organic chocolate bars to Kit Kats this season, lol :smile:

Can't argue about size but with this weight and sound, I love it.

Dec 7, 2021 at 12:24 PM Post #848 of 2,804
Dec 7, 2021 at 12:29 PM Post #850 of 2,804
Haha, yeah Bloom is great! They changed from organic chocolate bars to Kit Kats this season, lol :smile:

Can't argue about size but with this weight and sound, I love it.

Oh yeah it's not a huge dap by any means, I'm just a weirdo when it comes to small compact daps. But it does seem smaller than dx220 and everything works stellar. Bloom sent me a mint KitKat last time which are pretty delicious. I'm a bit of a candy
freak myself so it's awesome!

Since I quit drugs and drinking I guess I replaced it with candy and sweets 😋 oh well.... my table atm. It's mostly Christmas candy but I will eat my share.
20211207_122634.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2021 at 12:33 PM Post #851 of 2,804
Oh yeah it's not a huge dap by any means, I'm just a weirdo when it comes to small compact daps. But it does seem smaller than dx220 and everything works stellar. Bloom sent me a mint KitKat last time which are pretty delicious. I'm a bit of a candy

Since I quit drugs and drinking I guess I replaced it with candy and sweets 😋 oh well.... my table atm. It's mostly Christmas candy but I will eat my share.
20211207_122634.jpg
Haha, Bloom is your friend! Adding fuel to the audio addiction, lol :wink:

I'm trying hard to stay away from sweets, especially this time of the year...

Dec 7, 2021 at 12:49 PM Post #854 of 2,804

20211207_122634.jpg
Amen brother!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back