Dutch Headphone Meet 2014 (Germans & Belgians welcome!)
Jun 29, 2014 at 12:24 PM Post #91 of 158
I'm not coming over, I'm saving myself :D
its to big and crowdy for me..and to commercial...i love a more cosy gathering like the first dutch meet :wink:

Jun 29, 2014 at 4:16 PM Post #93 of 158
May be its worth to check with people who attended last time. I guess Negakinu has list so PM him.

I attended last time..and it was fun! I think the list is still online on the old meet thread here on headfi. :wink:

Jun 30, 2014 at 12:47 PM Post #94 of 158
Link to the old thread, the Google doc of attendees and what gear they would bring is still online.
Last time we also paid a small entrance fee to help cover the cost for the venue.

Anyone bringing an inear Stagediver?

Jun 30, 2014 at 2:40 PM Post #95 of 158

So I've made the sign up list (turned out it was easy to make) but PLEASE follow my format in order to keep it from getting a mess

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BNcYiY7bSlu-x83RRwdLj-NMfvECdYv586wSocYM5Jw/edit?usp=sharing

as for the price I'm not sure yet as I don't know how expensive the venue is going to be, I'll go and ask after my testweek

could someone please link the first post of this discussion to this one so its easier to find?

Jun 30, 2014 at 3:44 PM Post #96 of 158

So I've made the sign up list (turned out it was easy to make) but PLEASE follow my format in order to keep it from getting a mess

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BNcYiY7bSlu-x83RRwdLj-NMfvECdYv586wSocYM5Jw/edit?usp=sharing

as for the price I'm not sure yet as I don't know how expensive the venue is going to be, I'll go and ask after my testweek

could someone please link the first post of this discussion to this one so its easier to find?

done... am in
gs1000.gif

PS..as far i know the old thread is locked...u cant post anything anymore on that thread...it was locked as soon this thread was created.

an idea what i will be bringing with me:

Jun 30, 2014 at 4:29 PM Post #97 of 158
Maybe we should settle on a date first? I would love to come, but it has to fit within my schedule. At this point, it is a bit difficult if I can attend or not.

Jun 30, 2014 at 4:32 PM Post #98 of 158
Maybe we should settle on a date first? I would love to come, but it has to fit within my schedule. At this point, it is a bit difficult if I can attend or not.

As far i know it will be done on a sunday, like the last meet..so i am sure i can go then :wink:

Jun 30, 2014 at 4:37 PM Post #99 of 158
As far i know it will be done on a sunday, like the last meet..so i am sure i can go then
wink.gif

Good for you :) If it were not during the weekend, I was 100% sure I couldn't make it. Now there's like a 75% chance I can attend, rougly speaking. On a different note, is there someone from Belgium attending? I could use transportation.

Jul 1, 2014 at 1:30 AM Post #100 of 158

About the day i dont know yet, we can vote for it after this or next week, its gonna be in a weekend but i dont know when so you'll have to be patient :)

Jul 1, 2014 at 1:45 AM Post #101 of 158
I'm in, Fiio E6, Clip+ and Brainwavz B2 is still the only thing that I have.

My nephew is coming as well, he has some headphones and a music player but I'm not awake yet and can't remember what it is :p

Jul 5, 2014 at 11:23 AM Post #102 of 158
We need a little more people here, so please spread the word.
as for the date, its probably gonna be in end august/september because of people going on vacation, I will know more at last at the end of this week, and then I'll hopefully also know something about the price

edit: yay 100th post!

Jul 28, 2014 at 4:28 PM Post #103 of 158
Hey guys,

I'm not a very active member here, but I do live in the Heerlen region and when the meet is going to be somewhere after 24th August I would like to attend and could bring my Luxman SQ-N100 tube amp and D-N100 CD player.
I don't have headphones yet, but am interested in the Beyerdynamic T1... so if anyone is planning to bring those and would be willing to plug them into the little Lux... 
wink_face.gif
... or anything else for that matter if you wanna see how it sounds on the amp...

Albert

Jul 31, 2014 at 7:57 AM Post #104 of 158
Hey guys,

I'm not a very active member here, but I do live in the Heerlen region and when the meet is going to be somewhere after 24th August I would like to attend and could bring my Luxman SQ-N100 tube amp and D-N100 CD player.
I don't have headphones yet, but am interested in the Beyerdynamic T1... so if anyone is planning to bring those and would be willing to plug them into the little Lux... :wink_face: ... or anything else for that matter if you wanna see how it sounds on the amp...

Albert

Just noticed this thread......Would love to attend with my gear but I doubt it will survive a ride to Heerlen.

@Albert, if you are in the northern part of Holland and you'd like to have a listen to my Beyer T1, Stax Sigma Pro or Stax Lambda Pro, just let me know

Aug 3, 2014 at 6:00 PM Post #105 of 158
Subscribed.  If a date works for us I may come out.  We haven't supported any EU meets yet, and I'd like to if it doesn't conflict with RMAF or the NY Audio Show.

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back