Dutch Headphone Meet 2014 (Germans & Belgians welcome!)
Aug 4, 2014 at 1:17 PM Post #106 of 158
Please take into consideration that if the new organisers want to use my parent's location (the one that was used last time) they have to make sure it isn't booked. It's normally an art gallery with monthly exhibitions. You can only book a date when you have things planned according to their agenda. 

I suggest you first communicate regarding the specific availability, then post a potential date here in the forum and see if people are available at that date. If enough people are you move forward, if not; you communicate with the venue for a different date and repeat the process until there are enough participants. 

Just my two cents. :) Will retreat into oblivion again now. 

Aug 4, 2014 at 2:48 PM Post #107 of 158
Please take into consideration that if the new organisers want to use my parent's location (the one that was used last time) they have to make sure it isn't booked. It's normally an art gallery with monthly exhibitions. You can only book a date when you have things planned according to their agenda. 

I suggest you first communicate regarding the specific availability, then post a potential date here in the forum and see if people are available at that date. If enough people are you move forward, if not; you communicate with the venue for a different date and repeat the process until there are enough participants. 

Just my two cents. :) Will retreat into oblivion again now. 

Soooo..who comes up with an updated list? I put myself on the list..but that list is not updated as far i can see..and who detemines the date? I would love to attend with my rig..eventhough its a ordeal to transport it :D

Aug 11, 2014 at 4:10 AM Post #108 of 158
Soooo..who comes up with an updated list? I put myself on the list..but that list is not updated as far i can see..and who detemines the date? I would love to attend with my rig..eventhough its a ordeal to transport it :D

I'm sorry but what list are you talking about, the signup list?
as for the date I and Coop are probably gonna determine a date that fits with the schedule of the art gallery.
If you want to attend please sign up in the signup list (see signature)

Aug 11, 2014 at 9:21 AM Post #111 of 158
I'm sorry but what list are you talking about, the signup list?
as for the date I and Coop are probably gonna determine a date that fits with the schedule of the art gallery.
If you want to attend please sign up in the signup list (see signature)

Already on the list..i was talking about that list actually :D

Aug 11, 2014 at 11:58 AM Post #113 of 158
Don't you see yourselves? in principle it should save live when someone types something in it, and i can see you in the list.

Yep..can see me..i was the second one (after the maker of the list) what put himself on the list :D

Oct 28, 2014 at 5:44 PM Post #117 of 158
Informal interest check on behalve of a Dutch vendor: if a "pre"-Christmas Headfi meet (22 or 23 december 2014) could be arranged in Amsterdam (Zwanenburg) area, will people will be interested to visit? Ofcourse Belgium and German Headfiers are also welcome :wink:

Oct 29, 2014 at 3:45 AM Post #118 of 158
  Informal interest check on behalve of a Dutch vendor: if a "pre"-Christmas Headfi meet (22 or 23 december 2014) could be arranged in Amsterdam (Zwanenburg) area, will people will be interested to visit? Ofcourse Belgium and German Headfiers are also welcome :wink:

Too far & too close to holidays :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back