Dutch/Belgian November 2012 meet
Oct 23, 2012 at 10:36 AM Post #166 of 618
I'd like to join too. I'm not absolutely sure but I should be able to make it. If i do come I will most likely be bringing a friend, this is okay right? I can bring an AMB Y2 dac, the cavalli compact tube hybrid and an HD650. What I am most interested in hearing are a B22, orthos, and stax. 

I'll sent you a PM with more info.

Oct 23, 2012 at 10:39 AM Post #167 of 618
Quote:
I just bought one (sold off the ED9) but I won't make it..

Really crappy stuff coz I live like a half hour drive from frikkin Heerlen! Unfortunately I cannot cancel the demo I have planned for that day. Such a bummer! Would be nice to see some of you again, and to hear that LCD-3. Oh well... I'll just drool over the photos of the meet then :wink:

This just pains me! You're 20 minutes away! :) Tell me about this demo so I can ruin it and that way you'll have to show up at our event! :wink: 

Oct 23, 2012 at 10:58 AM Post #168 of 618
Quote:

This just pains me! You're 20 minutes away! :) Tell me about this demo so I can ruin it and that way you'll have to show up at our event! :wink: 

Ahhh don't make it worse haha :wink:
It's a photographic demo, I could screw up the chemistry so we'd have to break it off...ahh...if only I've seen this earlier. Have fun!

Oct 23, 2012 at 11:26 AM Post #169 of 618
Hello everyone,
I am not all that active on head-fi anymore and i dont have much gear. Only thing i am currently thinking of acquiring is the klipsch x10i. Still the meet will be held close to where my family lives so still interested. Wonder if some people from my last meet will be able to make it. Greetings, Anouk,

Oct 23, 2012 at 1:18 PM Post #171 of 618
Quote:
Hello everyone,
I am not all that active on head-fi anymore and i dont have much gear. Only thing i am currently thinking of acquiring is the klipsch x10i. Still the meet will be held close to where my family lives so still interested. Wonder if some people from my last meet will be able to make it. Greetings, Anouk,

Hey Anouk! You're very welcome to the meet. Make sure you confirm your attendance as per instructions in the first post of this thread. Hope to see you there! :D

Oct 23, 2012 at 1:34 PM Post #172 of 618
I'm looking forward to it, anybody bringing some canon lenses? Or some other DSLR's? I'll be bringing my 600D with a (crappy) 18-55 is II lens (L lens in for repair, autofocus motor broke)

Oct 24, 2012 at 1:55 PM Post #176 of 618
I'll get there. Starting from Amsterdam and can take three others with the 40% discount. Detour to Hilversum is possible too :wink:

and some more attention to the carpoollist

Oct 25, 2012 at 4:54 AM Post #178 of 618
Too much background sound doesn't seem like a very good idea since almost every heaphone will be an open one. I do worry about the sound level if too much people are there. But at 30 max that shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Oct 25, 2012 at 5:17 AM Post #179 of 618
Quote:
Too much background sound doesn't seem like a very good idea since almost every heaphone will be an open one. I do worry about the sound level if too much people are there. But at 30 max that shouldn't be that much of a problem.

It's a pretty big area too so we'll be fine. We don't HAVE to use the soundsystem, but it's always nice to have one available if we need it. :) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back