1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Dunu Trident vs NuForce 700x on Cowon i9

1. detailwun
    Hey guyz,
    this is my first post, i am tirer,so please excuse my non-logical order of ideas.

I;ve been reading thousands of reviews before i registered as a member,and i can say i enetered a new world.I see you know a lot about sound and i was wondering if you could help me solve my dilemma.

I'm buying my first in ear headphones.I own a cowon iaudio 9 and from what i have read,i really feel this dunu Trident IEMs,and i'd like to give em a try.But i also like Nuforce ne-700x's reviews and i am confused.I have read also about many other brands but this are the models i appreciate for design also and feel like i could love them.I recently bought my girlfriend a pair of creative ep- 630 as a gift,and they sound great on her ipod nano ( third gen i think ), but on my cowon i9 the bass lacks clarity , it's muddier and overwhelming.I love bass,don't get me wrong,but i think my cowon expands this atribute and take the low vibes to another level even with the equalizer set : -5 -5 1 5 6.On the ipod they sound better,clear,"punchier".I told you this because i am afraid to get the dunu trident because i read they're warm,have enough bass and i don't want to sound very bassfull/midfull on my cowon.On the other hand i'd like to buy this ones and to save some cash and get another cheaper pair like jvc MM / jvc air cushion / mee m6.If i'd get the Nuforces, i wouldn't have extra dough to spend on an extra pair i could use on my bike.

I really need your expert help.I want to get some IEMs quick, i'm tired of reading reviews.
    I would like to know if i should mix the dunu trident with my cowon i9,i mostly listen to chillstep,dubstep,future garage,drum n bass and lots of hip hop.And what should be my second pair between the extremely comfy JVC's and the lovely reviewed M6.

thanks you very much !

2. detailwun
    bumpy !

3. Andrerox
    The Nuforce sucks.the trident is much much better.i have both.disappointed buy with the nuforce.

4. TheGame21x
    I have both and the NE-700x is technically superior to my ears, but not by much.

The Trident is a very capable IEM and performs very well for its ~$40 price. You just have to weigh whether or not the the $25 premium for the 700x is worth it to you.