DUNU service thread, please leave your question here. FAQ
May 11, 2012 at 4:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 38
Hi Guys,

This thread it for you to ask question about DUNU, DUNU product, or future plan. Please leave your questions, we will reply you as soon as possible, thanks. 

We will update some our news in this thread as well. And summarize some FAQ here.

Best,

Rocky

May 11, 2012 at 4:40 AM Post #2 of 38
reserved1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simple Retailer List

UK           Frogbeat    
US           SSV          
UKraine    Era in Ear  
SG           (Many)
PH           Audiohub PH
Spain       Eden audio
CL           Xweb Ltda

DUNU product are on Ebay and Amazon as well.

May 14, 2012 at 5:04 AM Post #6 of 38
Quote:
Are you planning on releasing a dual dynamic earphone?

Currently. We have one earhook type Dual Dynamic model which is call C60 II. It's only vended in China. The suggested price is around $50.

You can check some pic and use google translate below.  http://www.erji.net/read.php?tid=1191175

In sum reviewer say It has quite comfortable sounding among with other nice quality. 

Quote:
Could you give us some more information about your Custom IEM's?

DC4 is under improvement. As China users may know we once recall product which has fitting problem. Though some improvement has made, DUNU has greater goal to achieve. Average Joe writes a review about DUNU DC4 few weeks ago. Overall comment, it's quite good.  However, we are trying to make it better with the 4 way frequency divider. In the mean time, Prod   

Quote:
Any updates regarding to DN-20 and DN-21?

DN-20 we originally plan to make Two BA or Two dynamic driver. However, after testing we found a better combination.  That's is BA+ Dynamic driver. It took us some time to covert the design. We have experienced some difficulty with driver location. But finally DN-20 is under smooth developing now.

Thanks guy with your question here. Much appreciate.

May 14, 2012 at 10:32 PM Post #8 of 38
Quote:
Are you planning on making any full-sized headphones?

Hi DaBomb77766,

No plan on full-sized headphone currently. We believe in professionalization. The more accumulation, the better products we can bring to our fans. Except IEM, we are developing Custom earphone as well. We will put full-sized headphones into consideration. In the mean time, DN-20 hybrid design is quite promising. Though we stick on IEM, it's pretty fun with develop new tech and bring great quality product. Hope you enjoy what we present. 

May 21, 2012 at 4:23 AM Post #10 of 38
Quote:
The Dunu DN-21 is it four drivers per ear or four drivers total?  Do you have any target time for its release?

Hi Cassadian

Original plan is to make Four drivers per ear like DC4. However due to the plan priority move to DC4 development and DN-20. We have no estimate time for DN-21 currently. And we maybe will change to more fun design then.After all,  DUNU is pretty much embracing development and bring fun stuff though.

Best,
Rocky

May 22, 2012 at 5:58 AM Post #11 of 38
Update some question for you.

Quote:

Well thats funny that theres 2 guys named Rocky in the IEM industry in Asia, its not like thats a common name China or Guam though on my R-50 box its say they have offices in San Metao CA so who knows.

Hi Techno Kid,

Thanks for bring out the name issue. I am Rocky Dai from DUNU or you want to say Top Sound is ok. I actually enjoy the movie "Rocky" pretty much.  I don't know how many people named Rocky in Asia but somehow it's not easy to get a account with "rocky" in Taiwan in any forum QQ. As to other company's Rocky. I would love to know him as well. Maybe we share the same love to the movie though. BTW Head-Fi Account I use now is another story though.

Best,
Rocky

Quote:

No, I doubt it. I'd know something if that were the case. Rocky from DUNU-Topsound is based in Taipei with production in China, and RockItSounds is in Guam (?) with a factory in HK.

This is a big thing to explain. The easiest way to understand it is to read through these technical bulletins. You can also PM me.

Thanks Tom Appreciate it very much. Your information is right. We has nothing to do with Rockitsounds or other company lol.  And I think it's actually a good name for whose owner called Rocky
etysmile.gif

Quote:

Well I'm glad thats been cleared up Rocky.  Also I've been interested Dunu I C3-S so when will it be released?

Hi Techno Kid,

Thanks for asking. It's actually released. Some retailer are prepare to order them. However, the best way to push into the market is to inquiry DUNU product on some store you used to buy earphones. In the mean time, I will haste the process to put DN-17, DN18 and I 3C-S on ebay and amazon.  I will quote this question to our service thread hope you don't mind lol.

Sorry we don't make timely response before. Question posted in the thread below, I will be able to answer quicker.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/609647/dunu-service-thread-please-leave-your-question-here-faq

Best,
Rocky

May 23, 2012 at 9:02 AM Post #15 of 38
Quote:
Quote:
definitely waiting for the I 3CS
what would be the price??

Hi Kanuka,

The MSRP of new models listed below for your reference.

DN-17 $   76
DN-18      $   60
I 3C-S      $ 108

Best,
Rocky

thanks

another question: as far as i know, there'r 3 dunu models which uses single BA. what drivers are those? a third party ones or Dunu's own made BA??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back