DUNU Hybrid earphone DN-1000 giveaway. Winner anounced
Nov 1, 2013 at 6:41 AM Post #108 of 154
I want this DN1000 so badly that I am willing to trade my XBA-4 for this!

I want this hybrid DN1000 badly because I am actually looking for a bassy IEM to compliment my collection!

As well as reviewing it :D

Nov 1, 2013 at 9:37 AM Post #109 of 154
Hello, I would like a chance at these very attractive earphones

I want them sooo badly that if I win, I would shave my armpits with a dull razor and apply shaving lotion immediately after.......

dgcrane
Ottawa, Canada

Nov 1, 2013 at 2:02 PM Post #110 of 154
I want to win these earphones so bad, I will run a 21k marathon and show pics later if I get chosen.  I'll return the IEM if I will not be able to do so.

Nov 2, 2013 at 3:03 AM Post #117 of 154
I need these to wear at work(and home) as the kangaroos are not very good conversationalists and just keep repeating their stupid monologue and seem to think I find their company interesting-----NOT!!!
So, if you want to save my sanity, and the stupid kangaroos, please send me a pair! I'll even send you a photo of the kangaroos that you have helped save.
It's hell working in the bush in SE Queensland, Australia, and not having a good pair of IEM's to listen to, just those stupid kangaroos.....So help me, one day....!
Help! I need those IEM's!  

Nov 2, 2013 at 5:11 AM Post #119 of 154
I have been considering hybrids for a while as I could never get the presicion in a single dynamic unit or the subbass in an armature driver - most bloated midbass overshawdoing the mids. These sound just right and the design is very similar to Super.Fi 4 in all metal housing and I remember them being super-comfortable. The other hybrids don't look that comfortable. The sounds isolation looks on par with Super.Fi 4 and it was great with Comply's - by description the sound sig of these should be right up my street.
So, yes I definitely want them - BADLY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back