Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!)
Apr 29, 2014 at 8:14 PM Post #228 of 1,320
Hum so want to purchase these i need one very important question answer if anyone can help ! I hear the word balanced bass ? Over the years as a growing audiophile I have become slightly less of a bass head but still do very much appreciate deep textured bass. Will these be able to deliver that if so I am sold. I have a good idea of the rest of the spectrum which sounds perfect toward my taste just this one question please and thanks ! 

Apr 29, 2014 at 10:42 PM Post #230 of 1,320
Does anyone have a recommendation on which is the best pairing of the DN2Ks with either the FiiO X5 or the iBasso DX90?

Pretty much completely done consolidating my gear... now trying to change my diymod+amp stack into something more portable.. (though I love the C5 bass boost)

Apr 30, 2014 at 3:12 AM Post #232 of 1,320
What I love about DN2k is that, although the bass sounds tame, don't let it fool you, when called upon, it just rumble and hits you...BOOOMMM!!! - you were like "Whoaa...what the hell was that?" - bass extension is also superb, goes further than H-300...

Apr 30, 2014 at 7:06 AM Post #234 of 1,320
The DN-2000 also performed very well when pitted against a high-end BA earphone, the VSonic VC1000, providing a bassier sound with a thicker, more natural note presentation. Overall, it comes out at least a half-step ahead of the TWFK-based VSonic set, something the DN-1000 doesn’t quite manage.

:)

Apr 30, 2014 at 9:36 AM Post #236 of 1,320
  What I love about DN2k is that, although the bass sounds tame, don't let it fool you, when called upon, it just rumble and hits you...BOOOMMM!!! - you were like "Whoaa...what the hell was that?" - bass extension is also superb, goes further than H-300...

That's exactly what I wanted to hear (so to speak)! 
biggrin.gif

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Apr 30, 2014 at 9:52 AM Post #237 of 1,320
mmm idk. despite that i like the bass quality and surgical like bass precision and insane sub-bass amounts on h300 more. (everything else - dn2k)

Apr 30, 2014 at 11:35 AM Post #240 of 1,320

djvkool please give us a brief comparison to Unique Melody UM3x (i think you also like this pair of IEM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back