DUNU Detonator DN-22M is releasing. (W/ Mic)
Feb 26, 2013 at 10:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

[size=24.0pt]DUNU[/size]
Delicate, Unique & Utmost
                    ​
[size=24.0pt]DUNU 2013 model DN-22M Detonator is releasing!![/size]
 ​
 ​
[size=18.0pt]DUNU[/size][size=18.0pt], a leader in manufacturing and design of high-performance headphones, continues to Deliver Dynamic Listening Experience for audiophiles. [/size]
 ​
 ​
[size=18.0pt]Life is music, DUNU make it easier to enjoy every single moment. [/size]
[size=18.0pt]Connecting with you friend, it just need to press the connecting button. Now you can answer your call with ease while listening to DN-22M. DUNU fulfill your need to enjoy music and to communicate. [/size]
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
[size=18.0pt]Ignite your passion for life of music. [/size]
 ​
[size=18.0pt]DN-22M Detonator provides not only the convenience, but also the terrific audio experience. You can take pleasure in all music genres form DUNU’s professional tuning. High resolution sound reproduction, deep bass, and crystal clear mid-high are ready for your satisfaction. [/size]
 ​
 ​
[size=18.0pt]DN-22M Microphone function compatible with most of Smartphones, including iPhone, HTC, Samsung, Sony, ETC. Now you have an alternately choice for both convenience and premium sound quality. [/size]
 ​
 ​
[size=18.0pt]DN-22M was designed to reduce ambient noise by 26dB and prevent sound leakage. The metal housing prevents any unwanted distortions and vibrations. In the mean time, it ensures a smooth surround sound with a clear and distinctive mid-high range.[/size]
 ​
 ​
 ​
[size=13.5pt]DN-22M Detonator[/size]
[size=13.5pt]Specification >> [/size]
[size=13.5pt]Model. [/size]
[size=13.5pt] (DN-22M)[/size]
[size=13.5pt]Type [/size]
[size=13.5pt]HQ Dynamic 9mm[/size]
[size=13.5pt]Frequency Response [/size]
[size=13.5pt]20Hz~20KHz[/size]
[size=13.5pt]Noise Attenuation [/size]
[size=13.5pt]26db[/size]
[size=13.5pt]Weight [/size]
[size=13.5pt]27g[/size]
[size=13.5pt]Plug Size [/size]
[size=13.5pt]Gold-plated 3.5mm Stereo plug[/size]
[size=13.5pt]Cord Length [/size]
[size=13.5pt]1.2 m[/size]
 ​

[size=13.5pt]Product Features[/size]
  1. Solid, durable, mirror-polished metal build.
  2. Highly efficient dynamic speaker system for potent, deep, and stereo bass
  3. Sleek ergonomic in-ear earphone.
  4. High Noise isolating by 26 dB
  5. Excellent balance in frequencies with natural sound reproduction and smooth response.
  6. Rich, full and high detailed Mid-Low frequency performance.

​
 ​
 ​
MSRP $ 45

Feb 26, 2013 at 10:29 PM Post #2 of 10
I really like the Bullet look of these, nice job!

Mar 5, 2013 at 9:43 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:
With that kind of price , I guess these can be an entry IEM for people to have, especially with the prevalent of the android and other smartphone

Yeah, I agree with you consider DUNU's success on DN-12. I personally like it but it's a pity that I use my HTC as main player. With mic function would be a big plus for me.

I don't know why they don't make any earphone with Mic earlier. But Good job DUNU to take care to customer's need. Got to try one. 

Mar 16, 2013 at 12:18 PM Post #10 of 10
BTW guys, I don't know if you're aware of this, but there's a chance you might get to review a pair of these:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/654509/free-review-chance-dunu-detonator-dn-22m-ingite-your-passion-for-music-life

Good luck! 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back