Dubstep
Oct 3, 2012 at 5:29 PM Post #76 of 82
Quote:
Holy **** you guys have posted some nice works on here… whatever I haven’t checked out before I have listed and bookmarked to go through later but I just wanted to know if any of you guys know songs in this genre that fade from front to rear… I was chilling in the car listening to my days upon days of recently acquired dubstep and one of the songs took me by surprise the transitions were so crazy I just don’t know how to explain it but any help in tracking this down would be great thanks!!!

dubstep is one of my favorite genres, theres no point in listing all the groups\djs\producers i like cause theres atleast 20 i listen to on a regular basis and another 50 or so that i know of/ listen to on compilations and what not... i do however want to understand what your talking about there, you gave a very vague discription. if you could give an example or two then maybe it will be easyer to recommend things that are similar

also, im sure someone already gave you this link but just in case no one did (and because im too lazy to go back and sift through all the thread) heres a link to MorbidToasters electronical music exchange thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/544388/electronic-music-exchange-house-dnb-dubstep-etc
over there theres a short description of the 4 main kinds of dubstep which may be useful to you.

Oct 3, 2012 at 9:02 PM Post #77 of 82
Indeed, still there are ppl here who do not go into the EDM thread [I do and so do u] so it's still nice to ahve this DUb Step thread just for Dub Step IF we can get a following for it <3 

I also enjoy "Vex'd"

Oct 5, 2012 at 7:33 PM Post #78 of 82
Quote:
Indeed, still there are ppl here who do not go into the EDM thread [I do and so do u] so it's still nice to ahve this DUb Step thread just for Dub Step IF we can get a following for it <3 

I also enjoy "Vex'd"

a "dubstep exchange thread"? alright then, heres a chillstep track i love:

and heres an all time classic imo. this song is basically the one that got me into dubstep in the first place, together with "skream - oskilata"

edit: god damn video wont work... lets try again.

Oct 6, 2012 at 4:00 PM Post #79 of 82
Check out Far From Home - Fatso (Farleon Remix)

Love that song

Jan 2, 2013 at 4:54 AM Post #80 of 82
Klaypex
Benga
Skream
Flux
Ephixa
Tristam
and Nero on occasion. Just to name a few.

Mar 20, 2013 at 3:51 PM Post #81 of 82
Love Jame's Blake , SBTKRT , Benga , Burial , Kryptic Minds , etc.....  HAte Skrilex 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back