DT48 vs DT150
Jan 8, 2009 at 8:19 AM Post #16 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trav /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tiemen and DenL82 sorry for putting you guys in the spotlight. Suppose i should have added some rationale. Firstly i bought the DT 150 d/t you 2 gents descriptions of their sound. From the first moment i heard them until now, IMHO your sonic descriptions were very, very accurate; hence i am grateful i bought them. Sorry if made anyone uncomfortable.

Don't worry. You didn't make me feel uncomfortable. What I was trying to say is that my opinion is not better than yours. It's just a opinion.
I'm glad you like the DT150
beyersmile.png

Jan 8, 2009 at 10:25 AM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by denl82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
12 months= a year
8 years = 96 months
96 months = 1400000 fotms???

I seriously LOL'd
wink.gif

On another note, I only have the SR80 and k518dj to compare with, and to me the DT 150 just seems more controlled. Like, the first headphone I can actually use with any system with a flat EQ/no special effects and it will still sound good. In comparison to say, my Grado, that might need some tweaking in the midrange/lowrange, and the AKG's which share the same problem but sometimes need a cut in the bass region because it sounds so bloated otherwise.

cheers,

M

Jan 8, 2009 at 11:25 AM Post #18 of 20
And here's my philosophical twist on it:

The hi'r-end you go, the more natural it should be. What is natural? down to earth.

Get out my way get out my way, I'm 'bout to find the fella who told me: what comes down, must go up...

¿

Post Number one thousand. Fank you Lorddd, for a very fruitful, 3 filled years of being blessed by the most warm-hearted, pocket filled forum, uhh, community, uhh, communal gathering of the canjam kind. May you plz grant us all...another day, err,...another breath of fresh air...that will provide the refreshing clarity of the uhh(another 80000+ postz later) a K1000:O)

May 26, 2015 at 9:18 PM Post #20 of 20
For studio monitoring use is the DT48 capable of getting an accurate bass when mixing/mastering on them (in other words if it sounds good on them, will it sound good on everything else)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back