DT 770 Pro 80 ohms vs ATH-M50
Nov 2, 2014 at 6:48 AM Post #31 of 33
A few years back when I was shopping for one of my first decent pairs of headphones the M50 and DT770/80 were the two I was looking at. I went down to Guitar Center and test both. But right away I Felt the 770 was SO much better, I don't really even see how its comparable. The 770 sounded much better and were WAY more comfortable than the M50. I ended up walking out with the 770's that day. Great headphones for the price.

What on your opinion makes the dt770 superior?

What types of music do you listen? I mostly use my headphones for music listening on portable devices and inmostly listen to pop, rock, some indie and a bit of edm (house, prog house and trance)....

They will mostly be used at home but versatility os always handy.... I like my headphones to perform well in any cirscunstances....

Nov 10, 2014 at 8:33 AM Post #33 of 33
What on your opinion makes the dt770 superior?

What types of music do you listen? I mostly use my headphones for music listening on portable devices and inmostly listen to pop, rock, some indie and a bit of edm (house, prog house and trance)....

They will mostly be used at home but versatility os always handy.... I like my headphones to perform well in any cirscunstances....

I personally listen to mostly rock and metal and also some edm. With the types of the music you listen to I think you will definitely prefer the 770. The bass on them is far superior to the M50's in my opinion. Bigger soundstage as well. Way more comfortable than M50 also. Maybe not the best for portability as they are a bit large but they do conceal sound very good. Great for home listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back