DT-250 for $27.80 ?
Sep 22, 2013 at 5:01 PM Post #17 of 77
You would think that they would have cancelled them by now if they were going to do so. Therefore, I'm looking at these delivery estimates as a positive sign that we may actually get them :)

Sep 22, 2013 at 6:56 PM Post #19 of 77
  Hopefully they don't ship out my returned pads to someone else on the waiting list...

Indeed! Do you know if anyone else got only the pads?

Sep 22, 2013 at 8:05 PM Post #20 of 77
One other person in the deals thread said they assumed they were getting pads because of the shipping weight of under half a pound like mine, but I don't know if they ever confirmed that.

Sep 24, 2013 at 3:41 PM Post #25 of 77
  I received them, yah!
here's a pic: i.imgur.com/wS9VCLa.jpg

Outstanding! It is still to be seen if the backordered folks will get them, but you never know.

Oct 1, 2013 at 4:04 AM Post #27 of 77
Hello,

We're contacting you about order . Unfortunately, we recently discovered that an error caused the following item(s) to be displayed at an incorrect price:

Beyerdynamic DT-250-250OHM Lightweight Closed Dynamic Headphone for Broadcast and Recording Applications, 250 Ohms

In this case, we're unable to offer this item for the incorrectly posted price. Therefore, we've cancelled your order for this item.

At any given time, despite our best efforts, a small number of the millions of items on our site may be mispriced. We're very sorry for this disappointing news.

We value your business and hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.com

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Oct 1, 2013 at 11:18 AM Post #28 of 77
Yup, I got the same. :frowning2:

Oct 1, 2013 at 11:20 AM Post #29 of 77
Same 
frown.gif

Oct 1, 2013 at 1:58 PM Post #30 of 77
  Same 
frown.gif

Same here. Is there anyone who still has not received the cancellation notice?  By the way, the order also disappeared from "Your Orders" in my account on amazon.com. This surprised me a little---I would have expected to see it listed as canceled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back