drinking game-fi
Oct 28, 2007 at 9:04 PM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marados /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We do this with cider, and is known as Edward Ciderhands. =D

forgot about that one. We use 2 40's of cheap malt liquor and call it edward 40 hands.

Oct 28, 2007 at 9:34 PM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by stewtheking /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Circle of death/ 4 kings is a good gold standard. For the uninitiated, the game is played by laying out a pack of cards around a glass on the centre of the table. The game progresses by each player taking a card, in turn. Each card has a meaning, whether to finish your drink, or to assign some drinking to other people, or to play a round of 21 or another drinking game. Some cards allow the picker to assign a new rule, or give them the ability to leave the circle to go to the toilet (otherwise forbidden). The king is a designated card to pour a quarter of your drink into the central glass, and the picker of the last king must drink it. A few rounds of that and you are done for the night!

Other than that, arrogance, as described above, is fantastic, but my new favourite is Amy Winehands.

The rules are as follows, and I quote from the facebook group where I discovered the game....

1) Acquire two bottles of wine
2) Acquire some form of tape, or superglue for extreme players
3) Attach the said wine bottles to the participants hands
4) Enjoy

Rules :

1) You may not remove either of the bottles until both are empty
2) You can drink them in any order
3) Bottles must be a standard 750ml
4) You must not receive help of any kind while attempting to urinate
5) First to finish wins
6) There are no winners

Magnificent.

I've heard of a similar practice around here called "40 hands" where they play with two 40's of cheap junk.

Most popular game around here, though, is beer pong, of course. Most real players prefer 10-cup rather than 6-cup. I don't happen to be very good at it. I have big, shaky hands, and the light ping pong ball would be better replaced with a ball bearing of the same size in my opinion.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 28, 2007 at 11:48 PM Post #19 of 21
Favorite Beer Pong House Rules

If you and your partner both hit cups, you get the balls back and shoot again.

If you bounce it off the table and into a cup, it counts for two. Your opponents pick the second cup. If you bounce it in on the last cup, your opponents don't get redemption. Opponents are allowed to play defense once the ball hits the table, so you only usually want to bounce it when your opponents are distracted, incompetent, or plastered.

NBA Jam Rules: If you (you personally, not your team) hit two shots in a row, you announce "I'm heating up." If you make your next shot, you announce "I'm on fire" and then get to keep shooting until you miss.

Also, we usually play with 6 cups to a side, no spread. It makes the games go faster and allows more people to play.

The Cap Game

Kegs come with a plastic cap that covers the outlet. If you're throwing a big party, keep the cap. Once the party gets going, drop the cap in someone's drink. The person who got capped has to finish their drink, but then they have the cap to use on someone else. This game kicks ass at big, loud, busy parties.

Oct 29, 2007 at 2:40 AM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prozakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just stab yourself repeatedly in the liver. Just cut to the chase.

I've done that without the knife: my friends and I were drinking and I started chugging the vodka out of the bottle while punching myself in the liver.... give it the ol' DP

Oct 29, 2007 at 4:16 AM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by sebascrub /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've done that without the knife: my friends and I were drinking and I started chugging the vodka out of the bottle while punching myself in the liver.... give it the ol' DP

that doesn't sound fun at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back