drinking game-fi
Oct 26, 2007 at 5:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

no1likesme

1000+ Head-Fier
What are your favorite drinking games?

I just got done playing a few rounds of beer pong and some flippy cup.

just in case someone doesn't know the games, they work as follows:

BEER PONG

there are two teams of two. each team has 10 cups of beer aligned in a triangle in front of them on a ping pong table. each team takes turns trying to throw ping pong balls into the opponent's cups. when you hit a cup the other team must drink that cup. the first team to hit all of the opponent's cups wins. there are many different house rules but that is the basic jist of it.

FLIPPY CUP

two teams of three or four line up on both sides of a table. each person has a cup half filled with beer. the first person on each team chug their beer and then set the cup on the edge of the table and then hit the bottom of the cup in order to flip it over on its edge. once the first person succesfully flips their cup the next person in line goes, and so on. the first team to finish wins that round. then the losing team drops the weakest player and the game starts again (one person has to go twice) and continues until every player on a team is out.

please post your favorite drinking games and rules to play them.

cheers!

Ron...

Oct 27, 2007 at 7:22 PM Post #5 of 21
nothin says college like a good game of beer pong, i love it

for card games we play circle of death and pyramids. flippy cup is fun from time to time, at least everyone drinks

at my school, our group of friends invented a frisbee game, similar to bags. 2 posts are put in the ground about 30 feet away, and a empy aluminum beer bottle is on the top of each. there are 2 teams of 2 each, with two frisbees. they try to throw the frisbee and hit the pole or can to knock it off, while the other team must catch the frisbee if it misses with one hand. 3 points for a knocked off can, 1 point if the bottle falls, but is caught before it hits the ground. also 1 point if the other team fails to catch the frisbee, within a one arm length radius

Oct 28, 2007 at 3:13 AM Post #7 of 21
Beer pong player here. We use a few different rules, like if you bounce the ball and land it in a cup the opposite team has to drink all the beer on the table. We don't usually play very long though, wonder why?

Oct 28, 2007 at 3:43 AM Post #8 of 21
I like a game called arrogance.

You've got a coffee mug, and a bottle of spirits. You're allowed to pour as much spirits (straight) into the coffee mug as you like. However, when you've decided you've poured enough, you flip a coin. If it's heads, you drink what's in the cup. If it's tails, you pass it to the person on your left. You're not allowed to take spirits out of the cup either - only add spirits.

If anyone's daring, they'll fill up the coffee mug. XD

Oct 28, 2007 at 3:48 AM Post #9 of 21
Donkey Kong (not the video game)

Empty a keg, and carry it to the top of a staircase. Now go find a few people drunk enough to run up the stairs while someone rolls the keg down at them, and then enjoy the ensuing pain and hilarity.

played it a few times in college, not a single person ever made it to the top of the stairs without getting hurt, funny to watch, not so much fun to play

Oct 28, 2007 at 11:00 AM Post #11 of 21
Circle of death/ 4 kings is a good gold standard. For the uninitiated, the game is played by laying out a pack of cards around a glass on the centre of the table. The game progresses by each player taking a card, in turn. Each card has a meaning, whether to finish your drink, or to assign some drinking to other people, or to play a round of 21 or another drinking game. Some cards allow the picker to assign a new rule, or give them the ability to leave the circle to go to the toilet (otherwise forbidden). The king is a designated card to pour a quarter of your drink into the central glass, and the picker of the last king must drink it. A few rounds of that and you are done for the night!

Other than that, arrogance, as described above, is fantastic, but my new favourite is Amy Winehands.

The rules are as follows, and I quote from the facebook group where I discovered the game....

1) Acquire two bottles of wine
2) Acquire some form of tape, or superglue for extreme players
3) Attach the said wine bottles to the participants hands
4) Enjoy

Rules :

1) You may not remove either of the bottles until both are empty
2) You can drink them in any order
3) Bottles must be a standard 750ml
4) You must not receive help of any kind while attempting to urinate
5) First to finish wins
6) There are no winners

Magnificent.