DRE BEATS KING OF BASS - SONY XB700 NOT GOOD !
Aug 12, 2012 at 6:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

OmanRap

Head-Fier
Hiii

in my first Thread ,, ((what is the best bass headphone))

and most of people say xb700 is batter and mor bass then beats studio..

and now i get the xb700 sony ,, the headphone is good

but for me ,, NO

i dont know if people here hate dre beats or they like dre beats

BUT i say the truth ,, there is no headphone batter then DRE BEATS IN BASS DEEP BASS BOMY BASS ((BoOoOoM BASS)) for rap and hip hop dre beats studio is the best

in sony there is little bass ,, i use it by my computer and i use aimp3 program

and i get my friend headphone its beats studio ,, and there is big Difference in bass

beats studio have moooorrrr bass deep bomy bass then sonyxb700

AND I'M REALLY so sad
frown.gif

anyway thanx for people who help me before..

for rap and hip hop ,, bass headphone DONT GET THE SONY XB700
mad.gif

Aug 12, 2012 at 7:05 AM Post #2 of 35
Ok, first things first. 

The font and different colors are just somewhat...polarizing there. 

Also, if you liked Beats Studios over the xb700. Cool, but you didn't need to make a thread about it. 

I myself have auditioned several Beats headphones at *shudder* Best-Buy, and personally, I think it really is just a terrible value for its sound. To me, the bass sounds like it's incredibly muddy for several of the Beats line, and the mids and highs simply don't cut it for me. 

Now, of course, the higher the pricerange, the better the sound, right? While that did hold true for the Beats to me, it still remained a terrible value in my opinion. 

I myself have never tried the XB line from Sony, but considering the bad value that Beats has. If I had to choose between the two, I'd probably go with Sony just to save myself a pretty penny. 

Don't take it as an insult to the brand though, I just think it's just a bad value compared to other headphones in its price range. 

Aug 12, 2012 at 7:09 AM Post #3 of 35
Not sure if serious or just trying to troll... The way you use different colours etc prolly means the latter.

That being said, why would you prefer overbearing bass to vocals and the instruments etc?

Aug 12, 2012 at 7:29 AM Post #4 of 35
Quote:
Ok, first things first. 

The font and different colors are just somewhat...polarizing there. 

Also, if you liked Beats Studios over the xb700. Cool, but you didn't need to make a thread about it. 

I myself have auditioned several Beats headphones at *shudder* Best-Buy, and personally, I think it really is just a terrible value for its sound. To me, the bass sounds like it's incredibly muddy for several of the Beats line, and the mids and highs simply don't cut it for me. 

Now, of course, the higher the pricerange, the better the sound, right? While that did hold true for the Beats to me, it still remained a terrible value in my opinion. 

I myself have never tried the XB line from Sony, but considering the bad value that Beats has. If I had to choose between the two, I'd probably go with Sony just to save myself a pretty penny. 

Don't take it as an insult to the brand though, I just think it's just a bad value compared to other headphones in its price range. 

maaan color means happy life
atsmile.gif

i know bro what u mean about that ,, all what i ask before is morr bass in world

see here

http://www.head-fi.org/t/620638/best-bass-headphone-under-300

BUT.; be careful there is many colors
biggrin.gif

Aug 12, 2012 at 8:36 AM Post #6 of 35
The beats have more wooly bass than a flock of sheep.
Real bass, even played loud does NOT sound like the waffle that the beats produce.
Get out and listen to a real drum kit being played, remember the sound, and then listen to what drums sound like from the beats.

Aug 12, 2012 at 9:29 AM Post #7 of 35
I'd try an XB500 instead, XB700 have softer impact but slightly more bass than Beats but XB500 slams harder and have more quantity than Beats too. You're obviously looking for midbass slam like Beats focuses on. 

XB700 definitely has more deep bass though than Beats, I'd go back and learn to distinguish the different frequencies in bass and how they sound like before start bashing something you have no idea about. Beats bass isn't overly deep sounding, it's midbass focused which has more impact, subbass is deep, slow but softer, doesn't "slam" you as well as midbass.

Aug 12, 2012 at 9:36 AM Post #8 of 35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBBETgrBeDc

Try that and tell me which has more deep bass (not the synthetic drum hits, but the low rumble).  I have not compared the Beats Studio and XB700 side by side, but I have compared the Beats studio and D2000 side by side.  D2000 makes the Beats Studio look anemic in the lowest bass regions.  I'm sure XB700 would be more of the same.

Also to note is that a lot of people enjoy the flimsy frame of the Beats.  It's a cheap plastic that can't contain the driver energy and thus vibrates on your head when you have the volume high on a bassy song.  Many people mistake this as added impact. 
rolleyes.gif

Aug 12, 2012 at 11:56 AM Post #9 of 35
Should've been more patient and waited for more options in your thread...

Aug 12, 2012 at 12:04 PM Post #10 of 35
XB700's bass is more of a rumble bass... it is soft punching not a lot of impact. I understand that you felt that XB700 is inferior. Try XB500 or Audio Technica Pro700mkII, I dont understand why the pro700mkII was overlooked in your previous thread. I can't Imagine a headphone can be bassier than Pro700mkII.

cheers,

P.S. I dont mind the colorful letters.. since you have a good personality and not just some crazy troll lol. Keep searching bro.. and stay off beats headphones, they are way too damn expensive for the sound.

Aug 12, 2012 at 12:12 PM Post #11 of 35
Quote:
XB700's bass is more of a rumble bass... it is soft punching not a lot of impact. I understand that you felt that XB700 is inferior. Try XB500 or Audio Technica Pro700mkII, I dont understand why the pro700mkII was overlooked in your previous thread. I can't Imagine a headphone can be bassier than Pro700mkII.

cheers,

P.S. I dont mind the colorful letters.. since you have a good personality and not just some crazy troll lol. Keep searching bro.. and stay off beats headphones, they are way too damn expensive for the sound.

I guess I don't mind it either, but it's just somewhat jarring after transitioning from a forum where using several color fonts at once is generally frowned upon. 

Aug 12, 2012 at 12:18 PM Post #12 of 35
Quote:
dont feed the trolls guys,

Not feeding him, just correcting him, if he tries PRO700MK2 or XB500 he would change his view himself too, these are the only 2 headphones he should look at /end of thread. 

He was misguided with XB700, it wasn't what he was looking for, he's looking for strong punch/attack which above mentioned headphones do best, even better than Beats, XB700 have softer impact than Beats but more quantity though.

Aug 12, 2012 at 12:25 PM Post #13 of 35
Quote:
The beats have more wooly bass than a flock of sheep.
Real bass, even played loud does NOT sound like the waffle that the beats produce.
Get out and listen to a real drum kit being played, remember the sound, and then listen to what drums sound like from the beats.

thanx bro ,,

i want to listen good rap music ,, 
happy_face1.gif

Aug 12, 2012 at 12:37 PM Post #14 of 35
Quote:
I'd try an XB500 instead, XB700 have softer impact but slightly more bass than Beats but XB500 slams harder and have more quantity than Beats too. You're obviously looking for midbass slam like Beats focuses on. 

XB700 definitely has more deep bass though than Beats, I'd go back and learn to distinguish the different frequencies in bass and how they sound like before start bashing something you have no idea about. Beats bass isn't overly deep sounding, it's midbass focused which has more impact, subbass is deep, slow but softer, doesn't "slam" you as well as midbass.

ahaaa
ok bro

but i told people in my first thread that i want bomy bass and mor bomy and most of them tell me go with xb700

and xb700 like i say before its good headphone and good bass but not like i wich ((u say midbass)) so that what i want ^_^

if i get fiio e10 with xb700 its come mor bass??

in AIMP3 program there is Equalizer but when i put in mor bass the bass come bad .. like a clutter

so maby in amp headphone batter then aimp3Equalizer or winamp Equalizer

AND BIG THAANX FOR YOU MY FRIEND AND FOR YOUR REPLY
atsmile.gif

Aug 12, 2012 at 12:45 PM Post #15 of 35
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBBETgrBeDc

Try that and tell me which has more deep bass (not the synthetic drum hits, but the low rumble).  I have not compared the Beats Studio and XB700 side by side, but I have compared the Beats studio and D2000 side by side.  D2000 makes the Beats Studio look anemic in the lowest bass regions.  I'm sure XB700 would be more of the same.

Also to note is that a lot of people enjoy the flimsy frame of the Beats.  It's a cheap plastic that can't contain the driver energy and thus vibrates on your head when you have the volume high on a bassy song.  Many people mistake this as added impact. 
rolleyes.gif

THANX FOR THE LINK AND YOUR REPLY

yaa someone in my first thread tell me about D2000 but he come after im buying the xb700
frown.gif

but the problem in boomy bass in rap music rap without boomy bass same as Country without a ruler
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back