Dr Dre beats...........Surprised.
Oct 4, 2010 at 5:13 PM Post #16 of 20
no offense to people with buzz cuts/or happen to have a "receding hairline" but it's not stylish too wear beats by dr dre when you happen to fit into those populations

Oct 4, 2010 at 6:17 PM Post #17 of 20

Quote:
no offense to people with buzz cuts/or happen to have a "receding hairline" but it's not stylish too wear beats by dr dre when you happen to fit into those populations

However, grados will look awesome on them (especially woodies). Wearing grados will make a man look wise (and he probably is, for not buying beats). 

Oct 4, 2010 at 8:29 PM Post #18 of 20

Quote:
Yea, I heard them in Best Buy (which I always state when describing my experiences with them because I didn't know what the source was) and just didn't like them. They did feel kind of flimsy too; kinda like an expensive flimsy, to let you know that they cost a lot and are easily breakable, which just isn't a legitimate reason in any regard.

The next time I see someone close on campus with them, I'll ask to listen and see how they sound out of the 4g touch and mentally compare with my cans (not really a fair comarison, but I do need a baseline.)

I tried them on my ipod, I;d like to hear them on my home set up though. Like I said, I enjoyed them I just didn't enjoy them enough to make $300 seem viable.

Oct 4, 2010 at 8:38 PM Post #19 of 20

Quote:
However, grados will look awesome on them (especially woodies). Wearing grados will make a man look wise (and he probably is, for not buying beats). 

LOL...if a person were judged by how far a headphone extends from there head, I'd be the wisest of the wise...two in. cocobolo earcups anyone? anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back