Dr Dre Beats headphones
Nov 9, 2008 at 9:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

LingLing1337

CAUTION INCOMPLETE TRADES
I listened to these in the Apple store today and they are pretty damn impressive... Didn't listen long enough to write a review, but they isolated really well, and for a Dr. Dre/Monster branded pair of wannabe DJ headphones, they sounded amazing. Anyone know any more about these?

Nov 9, 2008 at 10:11 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by LingLing1337 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I listened to these in the Apple store today and they are pretty damn impressive... Didn't listen long enough to write a review, but they isolated really well, and for a Dr. Dre/Monster branded pair of wannabe DJ headphones, they sounded amazing. Anyone know any more about these?

1) Wrong forum

2) These a huge thread on these.

Basic consensus is that although they are good, they are at least $50 overpriced.

3) They are not tweaked for hip-hop fans that will lap up these because of the Dre association. They are tweaked to Dre's sound quality taste, which are in fact good and he has a clue unlike the the stereotypical demographic these will attract.

4) The bad thing about these is that the ANC has to be turned on at all times.

Nov 9, 2008 at 10:22 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by chinesekiwi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
1) Wrong forum

2) These a huge thread on these.

Basic consensus is that although they are good, they are at least $50 overpriced.

3) They are not tweaked for hip-hop fans that will lap up these because of the Dre association. They are tweaked to Dre's sound quality taste, which are in fact good and he has a clue unlike the the stereotypical demographic these will attract.

4) The bad thing about these is that the ANC has to be turned on at all times.

LOL just realized that this was in the wrong forum after I looked for it in the full-sized headphone forum a little earlier. But thanks for the info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back