Doubts about K450, KSC75 and Koss PortaPro
Jan 31, 2013 at 4:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

AG22

New Head-Fier
Hello!

I am new here. I was searching about some headphones yesterday, but i don't have a conclusion yet.
I wanna a portable headphone (to listen to music, watch movies and play some games). It has to be comfortable, cause i dont like anything that hurt my ears.

I am not a "hardcore user". I have never had a high-end headphone (my "best" was a Corsair Vengeance 1300, and i want something better). I am confused about which one is better for my situation: AKG K450, Koss KSC75 or the famous Koss PortaPro.

And dont forget, something good to carry with me in my bag.

I would like to know your opinion and experience with each these headphones (the one that you have experience with).

Thanks a lot and I'm sorry about my english.

Regards,
Arthur

Jan 31, 2013 at 9:42 AM Post #2 of 5
Have you looked into the Creative Aurvana Live? I only have experience with the KSC75 on your list (which aren't that great with movies and gaming IMO), but the CAL! is about the same price as the K450 and, judging from reviews, sounds way better.

Jan 31, 2013 at 9:53 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:
Have you looked into the Creative Aurvana Live? I only have experience with the KSC75 on your list (which aren't that great with movies and gaming IMO), but the CAL! is about the same price as the K450 and, judging from reviews, sounds way better.

Thank you for the answer!

I´ve just looked at the Creative, Aurvana Live, but it is not portable... It is important, cause i want something easy/good to be carried in my bag.

Jan 31, 2013 at 10:06 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:
Ah, ok. What genres do you listen to? I think that could help some of the more qualified posters in suggesting headphones for your taste in music.

I listen every kind of music. Most commom is pop, hip hop and rock.
I am thinking about KSC75, i guess it is better than my old Corsair Vengeance 1300 (i know, it is gamer and has no quality).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back