Double Helix Cables Thread
Feb 8, 2020 at 3:58 PM Post #1,576 of 2,056
I just got my Clone Silver today after ordering it during the BF sale.

The wait was longer than promised but the cable so far has exceeded my expectations.

Feb 10, 2020 at 1:00 AM Post #1,578 of 2,056
so, it's still safe to order from double helix? i want to buy some eidolic parts..
oh yeah does anyone know what's the inner diameter size for Eidolic premier pin?

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2020 at 6:07 AM Post #1,579 of 2,056
would Clone Fusion be a good pair with Zeus XR ? currently pairing it with EA Lionheart (and synergy is very nice) but curious if there can be significant cable improvements without having to sell a kidney

Feb 10, 2020 at 7:30 AM Post #1,580 of 2,056
No you will need to sell a kidney

Feb 11, 2020 at 2:56 AM Post #1,581 of 2,056
Hi,
so, it's still safe to order from double helix? i want to buy some eidolic parts..
oh yeah does anyone know what's the inner diameter size for Eidolic premier pin?
I ordered Eidolic parts and got no delay (2 weeks) like with cables orders which can be months. The 4 XLR male Eidolic connects finely to a Furutech 4 XLR female.

Mar 1, 2020 at 9:26 AM Post #1,583 of 2,056
I ordered ultrashort adapters and Symbiote V3 cable for my Andromeda on black friday and it still hasn't arrived.
Not only that but I received a mail from them at January 17 saying it will be ready in 2 weeks but ever since they went silence.
I tried sending multiple mails but no reply. I even asked to cancel my order if they cant make it but they didn't even reply to that.
I understand that they are having issues making the cables in time but at least I expect them to notify me or show any signs of life.
Luckily I payed with paypal, i think ill contact them to ask for a refund if they don't reply soon.

Mar 1, 2020 at 10:00 AM Post #1,584 of 2,056
I ordered ultrashort adapters and Symbiote V3 cable for my Andromeda on black friday and it still hasn't arrived.
Not only that but I received a mail from them at January 17 saying it will be ready in 2 weeks but ever since they went silence.
I tried sending multiple mails but no reply. I even asked to cancel my order if they cant make it but they didn't even reply to that.
I understand that they are having issues making the cables in time but at least I expect them to notify me or show any signs of life.
Luckily I payed with paypal, i think ill contact them to ask for a refund if they don't reply soon.

When I ordered, the only communication I received was after opening the PayPal dispute.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2020 at 7:38 AM Post #1,585 of 2,056
I just got my Clone Silver today after ordering it during the BF sale.

The wait was longer than promised but the cable so far has exceeded my expectations.
may i know where and when did you find the bf discount? it seemed to come up in silent, didn't it?

Mar 7, 2020 at 7:40 AM Post #1,586 of 2,056
any comparison of clone silver and symbiote elite19, i am using a zues xra

Mar 7, 2020 at 7:59 AM Post #1,587 of 2,056
may i know where and when did you find the bf discount? it seemed to come up in silent, didn't it?

It was on the website, and no it wasn’t advertised anywhere else so you won’t know unless you check his website.

Mar 8, 2020 at 12:11 AM Post #1,588 of 2,056
It was on the website, and no it wasn’t advertised anywhere else so you won’t know unless you check his website.
was it 15% off?

Mar 8, 2020 at 9:42 AM Post #1,589 of 2,056
was it 15% off?
Yes, it looks like he does this every Black Friday. But the only notice is on the website when it's offered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back