Double Helix Cables Thread
Oct 27, 2012 at 3:28 AM Post #106 of 2,056
Np. I've had DHC's regular Symbiote for a long time, but not at the same time as the Symbiote SE, so take this with a grain of salt, but I feel the peptide is his best wire yet, best looking, best performing, with the Symbiote SE being superior to the nucleotide Symbiote.
Quote:
Ah ok, I was wondering why I couldn't find it on the site. Thanks for that bit.

Oct 27, 2012 at 4:15 AM Post #111 of 2,056
Buy Sony Walkman and believe. I listen like this while my main rig is away right now:) But thats DHC appreciation thread so no OT.
If you want I can send you 100MB file with such connection and sound hehe.

Nov 1, 2012 at 2:55 PM Post #112 of 2,056
So it seems i am 1st place the halloween contest http://www.doublehelixcables.com/contest3.html i need some advice picking out prize cables cause i dont know which one i want (to many choices to choose from) so i was hoping any of you could give me some insight on which cable to choose, i have my eye on the grand prize which is supposed to be a special rca or xlr interconnect but there isnt much info on it and supposedly hasnt even been made yet.

Nov 1, 2012 at 3:38 PM Post #113 of 2,056
No one can advise you on what to pick. Just pick what you actually need.
Quote:
So it seems i am 1st place the halloween contest http://www.doublehelixcables.com/contest3.html i need some advice picking out prize cables cause i dont know which one i want (to many choices to choose from) so i was hoping any of you could give me some insight on which cable to choose, i have my eye on the grand prize which is supposed to be a special rca or xlr interconnect but there isnt much info on it and supposedly hasnt even been made yet.

Nov 1, 2012 at 3:43 PM Post #114 of 2,056
My hosting is acting up, apologies.  The interconnect just needs to be terminated, I was leaving that one up to the winner.

Nov 1, 2012 at 6:35 PM Post #115 of 2,056

I am disappointed that I didn't know about this contest until now (Spriggs posted 3 hours 38 minutes ago), as I have ordered from the DHC website and am subscribed to this thread :confused:

Nov 1, 2012 at 6:42 PM Post #116 of 2,056
Follow em on Facebook :p the site had it up for a month.
Quote:
I am disappointed that I didn't know about this contest until now (Spriggs posted 3 hours 38 minutes ago), as I have ordered from the DHC website and am subscribed to this thread
confused.gif

Nov 1, 2012 at 7:33 PM Post #117 of 2,056
Follow em on Facebook :p the site had it up for a month.
I am disappointed that I didn't know about this contest until now (Spriggs posted 3 hours 38 minutes ago), as I have ordered from the DHC website and am subscribed to this thread :confused:

Thanks, I get it now. The contest was for Facebook fans, not Head-fi subscribers or past customers. Just another reason to hate Facebook (belatedly liked)!

Nov 2, 2012 at 3:40 AM Post #120 of 2,056
They regularly update their facebook page with stuff so it's a better way of getting updates of some sort. We need more people posting here to get it rolling again.
Quote:
Thanks, I get it now. The contest was for Facebook fans, not Head-fi subscribers or past customers. Just another reason to hate Facebook (belatedly liked)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back