Double Helix Cables Thread
Nov 20, 2019 at 11:43 AM Post #1,531 of 2,056
I do agree on the quality build with DHC cables. That was a 6 months wait back then in 2014, one of my happiest purchase.
Having order the Clone Fusion last year, I'm counting down to 1-yr waiting this Thanksgiving.
While I do drop emails periodically, the only reply i got was back in May.
That's freaking ridiculous as well! I could not wait that long!

Nov 29, 2019 at 10:40 PM Post #1,534 of 2,056
Quite a low-key BF sales which was only advertised on his website.
Btw the update sales advertise all pending queued orders and BF orders will be delivered by 2019.

Ordered a SP V3 for my A12tr or M5, tempted on a Clone Fusion as well but seriously overspent these past months...

Nov 29, 2019 at 11:38 PM Post #1,535 of 2,056
Btw the update sales advertise all pending queued orders and BF orders will be delivered by 2019.

Ordered a SP V3 for my A12tr or M5, tempted on a Clone Fusion as well but seriously overspent these past months...
I already have SP V3 braided 8. Need to fix broken pin from Peter.
Also, I already have Clone Fusion since May.
Thinking about Clone Silver but price tag is still high even after a 15% off. Maybe, next Thanksgiving.

Nov 30, 2019 at 1:18 AM Post #1,536 of 2,056
I already have SP V3 braided 8. Need to fix broken pin from Peter.
Also, I already have Clone Fusion since May.
Thinking about Clone Silver but price tag is still high even after a 15% off. Maybe, next Thanksgiving.

What IEMs are you using them with? Any comparisons to the sound btw both SP V3 and Cold Fusion?

Nov 30, 2019 at 6:13 PM Post #1,537 of 2,056
I placed an order to Diamond Helix Cables nearly a year ago for a Symbiote SE Premium OCC Pure Copper litz IEM Cable with Eidolic 2.5 mm TRRS Balanced Connectors.
I waited 90 days for the order to ship. After much disappointment the cable was defective in that it would not stay connected to my IEM's (Fell out within 60 seconds).
I shipped the cable back to DHC last summer and never got the cable back from repair (approx. 90 + days wait so far). I have sent multiple emails to doublehelixcables@gmail.com but get no response from Peter Bradstock.
My customer service experience from DHC has been a huge disappointment.

Dec 7, 2019 at 9:37 PM Post #1,538 of 2,056

did i miss it? my friend wants to buy. will it have x'mas sales again?

Dec 10, 2019 at 1:25 AM Post #1,539 of 2,056
I placed an order to Diamond Helix Cables nearly a year ago for a Symbiote SE Premium OCC Pure Copper litz IEM Cable with Eidolic 2.5 mm TRRS Balanced Connectors.
I waited 90 days for the order to ship. After much disappointment the cable was defective in that it would not stay connected to my IEM's (Fell out within 60 seconds).
I shipped the cable back to DHC last summer and never got the cable back from repair (approx. 90 + days wait so far). I have sent multiple emails to doublehelixcables@gmail.com but get no response from Peter Bradstock.
My customer service experience from DHC has been a huge disappointment.

Still no updates from Peter on your cable? Many similar negative feedbacks such as this prevented me from ordering a 2nd cable from him during BF... Even the 1st order I made was a risk I took =.="

did i miss it? my friend wants to buy. will it have x'mas sales again?

Yes, you missed it... most likely no until the next BF I think...

Dec 10, 2019 at 5:08 AM Post #1,540 of 2,056
Honestly if DHC delivers on their promise to finish up all orders by New Years they would comfortably rise to one of the top cable manufacturers

I should also note that my experience with them was nothing short of positive, regardless of the few delays

Imo they'll be making a comeback sometime soon, especially so if they sort out the backlog

Dec 10, 2019 at 5:54 AM Post #1,542 of 2,056
Yes, you missed it... most likely no until the next BF I think...[/QUOTE]
when was it actually? on friday or the following monday?

Dec 10, 2019 at 5:57 AM Post #1,543 of 2,056
Honestly if DHC delivers on their promise to finish up all orders by New Years they would comfortably rise to one of the top cable manufacturers

I should also note that my experience with them was nothing short of positive, regardless of the few delays

Imo they'll be making a comeback sometime soon, especially so if they sort out the backlog
I will be following this thread closely, and if he pulls that off, I will be buying a cable.

Dec 10, 2019 at 5:58 AM Post #1,544 of 2,056
I will be following this thread closely, and if he pulls that off, I will be buying a cable.
I will be receiving my Eletech Plato and Iliad a bit later this week as well, so I will be able to give you some impressions on those too :)

Dec 14, 2019 at 1:59 AM Post #1,545 of 2,056
I will be receiving my Eletech Plato and Iliad a bit later this week as well, so I will be able to give you some impressions on those too :)

That would be awesome - flagship cable shootouts are always fun (and financially catastrophic).

I bit the bullet and went with the Clone Silver. Loved the Clone Fusion, so figured what the heck, it's only money. Hoping to see it by the end of the month; my Legend X is ready for it!

-Collin-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back