"Double Barrel" Fully machined aluminum closed back headphones
Feb 15, 2015 at 11:25 PM Post #35 of 42
I need 10,000 units, stat. Ship to me. I require a 60% margin and exclusive North American distribution rights. Also a pink version, for the ladies, and a youth oriented street style, and a throwback classic version for the boomers. Make it happen cap'n.

Feb 16, 2015 at 6:24 AM Post #36 of 42
 Amazing
beerchug.gif

Feb 16, 2015 at 6:46 AM Post #37 of 42
You do great work sir, Thanks for sharing your vision.

Feb 16, 2015 at 7:41 AM Post #38 of 42
these look really good!

i can see you work with Grado in the (near?) future!

subbed, hoping to see more of you in the future here!

Feb 16, 2015 at 2:41 PM Post #39 of 42
Really nice work. I love great industrial design, or any design for that matter. This makes me wish I was younger and in such a program. I'm finishing up a degree now and my university has a very good design program and it would be nice to see somebody there craft a headphone. Anyway, wonderful use of form and texture. It feels organic somehow despite the single metallic material. Certainly you are on to something here and trying to make the design lighter and more flexible in terms of the headband will be great.

I'm not sure if your goal is to actual make some production units, but I wish you all kinds of success. I'm sure head-fi will help you along the way with tuning and usability.

Feb 23, 2015 at 12:47 PM Post #42 of 42

Hey Head-fi ers, 

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and messages. You have truly inspired me for my next build (hopefully coming soon!).
These headphones will be shown soon here at a local Rhode Island gallery, as part of an interactive piece on prototyping. You can 
check out a fully interactive, (click to rotate object) version of the headphones here, if you wish to spin them around in space. It works best on big monitors, with full HD or higher resolution. 

http://upload.no.com.gt/hf/
http://upload.no.com.gt/headphones (mobile version)

Listen on!

- Juan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back