Dont know where to put this, but huge Kudos to Land Audio Services(AKG)
Oct 8, 2009 at 3:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ffrr

100+ Head-Fier
they are one of the service hubs for AKG.

sent my 701s in for repair, and had a invoice the day after Richard(Land, the company head) received them.

Very good prices, Richard is a great, downhome guy(he is a southern man, after all , so that is to be expected.
smily_headphones1.gif
)

anyway..

if you have AKG products(and not just headphones, but anything AKG)

Land Audio Services is the way to go.

Land Audio Service
(615) 338-4443
471 Walton Ferry Rd

Hendersonville, TN 37075

Jul 11, 2013 at 6:08 PM Post #3 of 3
I had a horrible experience with Land Audio last year. I sent my K702s to be repaired under warranty and the guy placed the repair order wrong and kept my headphones for over a month. I kept calling and emailing him but he would not do anything more than tell me he was still waiting for the part. I ended up having to call AKG in California to figure out what was going on and they had to sort it out. Then after all the trouble, the Land Audio guy refused to overnight them to me but luckily AKG was kind enough to cover the shipping.

On top of that, he even repair them properly. I told him that the problem didn't apear to be one of the drivers but the enclosure itself and he just went ahead and replaced the driver. Not long after the headphones got back, the original problem came back and I just tossed them to the side. Now, almost a year later, they are at AKG in California being repaired again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back