Dont hit me - Fostex T50RP & Digizoid Z0²?
Mar 13, 2013 at 10:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Vanarian

Head-Fier
Well I'm getting some cans right now, I'm jumping from OEM JVC-HA S360, seeking better sound & I want to try different ones (assuming my tastes I'll propably get a pair of V-Moda M100 for summer, basshead inside).

So I did take a look at Fostex T50RP (the original one, not the Mad Dogs... though maybe I'll custom it later, it tickles me). At Headfonia Mike describes it as magic with mids, so it brings acoustic and orchestral music at a whole high level. 

Here is the baby : 

What I want to know is : how would these pair with a Digizoid ZO²? Would it bring to life bass which weren't supposed to be here, making it a great can with at least decent bass yet keeping its magic with mids? Would it drive it well or would it suffer driving it?

Please let me know dudes! :)

Mar 14, 2013 at 4:52 PM Post #2 of 3
if youre a basshead, then you will love ZO.
but bass isnt the only frequency/department where zo excells.
it also boosts the mids and the highs at the same time, giving a different experience to the user like me.

i do love zo.
rarely use it because pairing varies.
if you pair it with a bassy i can, i dont think you will love the outcome.
but pair it with a balance/bass light can, it will sure bring the joy by changing its signature.

try reading or asking in the ZO thread.
many owners love their zo just like me.

Mar 14, 2013 at 6:22 PM Post #3 of 3
Thank you for the feedback :) I'll definitely try this setup then. I will try to review it when it is here, if anybody already did the same with these cans, go on. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back