Dog-fi
Dec 19, 2011 at 2:04 AM Post #331 of 922
@ sachu.

Nice Dobies!
My grandpa raised Dobies. Great animals.

Dec 19, 2011 at 9:49 PM Post #332 of 922
Toby the chihuahua 
Mac the Gordon Setter
Rebel the Brittany Spaniel
Dubya the west highland terrier

Dec 21, 2011 at 8:40 AM Post #333 of 922

Quote:
Toby the chihuahua 
Mac the Gordon Setter
Rebel the Brittany Spaniel
Dubya the west highland terrier

Great shot. i have three dogs. One is a shortie jack russel, Jack russel Datchund mix and a Shibu Mix. Great animals one is 7,4,2. so they be here for a bit cant keep the two little ones in the backyard though as they escape under my fence they dig under and out into the woods in the back of my house

Dec 22, 2011 at 10:19 AM Post #334 of 922
Allot of Aussies on here! A few of mine. They are all out of "Slash V" from southern texas.

My Male Aussie "Bunny" - 6 years old.

Bunny in the backseat of the F-450 about to go camping.

Some Bunny booty as they fight over sitting in the front, and the old lady trying to get them in line.

Bunny and his little sister "Minnie" ( 2 Years) Hanging out on the River Walk in San Antonio. This was taken right before Minni ran off to go see another dog, with her leash still firmly tied to an empty chair.

"Dad, what are you doing??"

Winnie, the 1.5 year old shar pei. Always working it for the camera.

And last but not least, a picture of "Piddles." The last picture I ever took of her. This was the night before we had to put her down, enjoying one of her favorite snacks, soft serve vanillia from Sonic. She was an amazing dog, and just happy that she could share 14 years of her life with us.

Dec 24, 2011 at 10:44 AM Post #338 of 922

this is Neo,my ex-wife yorkshire and maltese mixture,sadly she never gave him enough care and again she gave him to some of his father friend,he`s a very happy friend a need a lot of care.

those are Max,my sister pet (she now live in sao paulo so my mom and i have to teke care of him) and Pitti,a female 15 year dog from my auntie,she seems now to have wood bones and walk all discoordinated (very funny),after a bath,they dont seem very happy
!

again Max,on the left Amy (she died some month ago because of some infection due from an abortion after been pregnant for the second time),and on the middle Poki,the daughter from them,impressive that she seems identically from her mother (esthetically),but her behavior is exatically to his father!

sorry about the bad quality,anyawy
Merry Christmas!! 

Jan 3, 2012 at 2:29 PM Post #340 of 922
Here is a dog I met at a New Years Eve party.

6629779389_ec3c0c905e_z.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back