Dog-fi
Feb 20, 2011 at 1:50 PM Post #256 of 922
This is Chestnut, the youngest of five dachshunds in our family. Sadly, she ultimately lost her battle with autoimmune hemolytic anemia last weekend. I miss her immensely.

Feb 20, 2011 at 3:44 PM Post #257 of 922
Quote:
Some recent shots of our Mini Aussie twins:

Violet charges through the snow at a local park. (This is currently my desktop wallpaper).

AWWWWWWW! Mini Aussies!!!!!!!!!! So cute! I'm loving the eyes!

All pretty old pictures^

I should take some more. I would say he was around 5-7 in those. He turns 10 in May. Nobody who meets him can believe he is 10. They all think he is around 4 or 5. He is aging very well fortunately!

Feb 21, 2011 at 7:14 AM Post #258 of 922

One of the funniest dog clips I encountered on YouTube :)

Feb 23, 2011 at 2:59 PM Post #260 of 922
my dogs. Dixie, Dallas, Dutch, and Darla.
thats dallas on the left. I lol every time i see this pic.

and finally Darla. 
I have to try and get soem good pics of them all grown up now. Pretty much all i have of them is when they were pups. except dallas. Idk why.

Mar 1, 2011 at 6:00 AM Post #261 of 922
This is a picture of Logan the dog that my wife took when I was taking the garbage out or something.  He's got really bad separation anxiety, which we think probably stems from him being picked up as a stray.

Mar 3, 2011 at 6:07 PM Post #263 of 922
Forget greyhounds... bump for whippets! 
tongue.gif

@tyde165  Cute doxies!  We had to put ours down because of paralysis that resulted from seizures.  Sure was a fun little dog.  Enough energy to fill the entire house.  We learned an important lesson from that whole thing though- only buy dogs directly from well-known breeders.

Mar 9, 2011 at 1:23 PM Post #264 of 922
^ all i have to say to you is

italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound italian greyhound 

Mar 9, 2011 at 1:55 PM Post #265 of 922
Are you sure...?

Mar 11, 2011 at 9:35 PM Post #267 of 922

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyde165 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

<pics>

I have to try and get soem good pics of them all grown up now. Pretty much all i have of them is when they were pups. except dallas. Idk why.

So cute! You can tell by their poses that those are well-loved dogs who are used to a frequent belly rub.

Mar 23, 2011 at 3:20 AM Post #269 of 922

Quote:
my dogs. Dixie, Dallas, Dutch, and Darla.
thats dallas on the left. I lol every time i see this pic.

and finally Darla. 

Aww Weiner dogs rock!

Mar 25, 2011 at 9:23 AM Post #270 of 922

Users who are viewing this thread

Back