Dog ate M Audio Q40, need something new!
Nov 13, 2014 at 1:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

noxa

500+ Head-Fier
Basically i gave my old pair of M Audio Q40 to my Mum and her French Bulldog chewed them up pretty good so i'm looking for something new for her. She loved them but they are hard to find now in the UK and i never go back on old ground anyway.

There are a few requirements, must be circumaural, must be closed, must be able to be ran well of an ipod nano only.

She travels alot so damage and loss are a real possibility so max budget is around £120.

Any suggestions?

Nov 13, 2014 at 2:50 PM Post #2 of 3
Basically i gave my old pair of M Audio Q40 to my Mum and her French Bulldog chewed them up pretty good so i'm looking for something new for her. She loved them but they are hard to find now in the UK and i never go back on old ground anyway.

There are a few requirements, must be circumaural, must be closed, must be able to be ran well of an ipod nano only.

She travels alot so damage and loss are a real possibility so max budget is around £120.

Any suggestions?

Any sound signature preferences?

Nov 13, 2014 at 3:06 PM Post #3 of 3
Unfortunately not really, she has far too little expierience with others to form a preference, generally she listens to mostly EDM so a somewhat bassy signature with sparkly highs but not piercing, shrill highs. Soundstage and mids would generally take a backseat to the aforementioned and comfort and durability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back