Dog Appreciation Thread
Oct 6, 2005 at 12:14 AM Post #31 of 71
Maybe someone can answer my question here: Why do dogs **** their heads to the side when they are trying to figure out what's going on / trying to understand you?

I think its really cute when they do this but I can't figure out why.
confused.gif

Oct 6, 2005 at 1:14 AM Post #32 of 71
OK, so he's not much of a dog... and the cats have him trained, but he is the baby:

c1.jpg

Oct 6, 2005 at 1:22 AM Post #33 of 71
I'm generally a "BIG DOG" fan, but at the moment, we've got a norbottenspets, which looks like a cross between a corgy and a husky, and weighs about 20 lbs. He's a good dog.

Oct 6, 2005 at 2:03 AM Post #36 of 71
hey claus what type of dog is that? i think that guy looks really nice, not to say anyone else's dog is ugly.

i had a yorkshire terrior, but he died at 14 years old
frown.gif
, planning on getting a siberian husky when we get the hardwood in
biggrin.gif

Oct 6, 2005 at 8:57 AM Post #39 of 71
JASPER-jpg.jpg

jasper_.jpg

SMALL.jpg

biggrin.gif

Oct 6, 2005 at 12:23 PM Post #42 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by RYCeT
Adhoc, your sheltie color is amazing, I've never seen Sheltie with that kind of color. Is it really a full breed sheltie?

yep, he's pure-bred. full papers - offhand, iirc, his father's from perth and is named trifold big mac. go figure.
tongue.gif

fwiw, we chose him from a litter of 4 puppies because:

1. he had (and still has) 'eyebrows'. they make for a very 'expressive' dog.
2. he had the longest nose, which somehow we inexplicably liked - long-live long-nosed dogs!
biggrin.gif

3. he was the most active/playful of the lot (which he still is, btw).
4. he had a unique set of 'kohl-lined' eyes, with the 'kohl' extending out in a line (think ancient egyptian).

Oct 6, 2005 at 10:48 PM Post #44 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeless
e9aty8.jpg

His eye is so big that it kinda scared me when i first saw it...almost seems photoshopped...lol, that's awesome...

Yeah, well....

eaju2s.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back