Does TTVJ has items in stock?
May 9, 2007 at 7:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

WindowsX

Member of the Trade: Fidelizer Audio
Few days ago I got a reply from Ray's site saying SR-71 is out stock. Later, I found SR-71 on sell in TTVJ's site. Now I'm wondering if they actually has that model in stock or they'll order Ray and send me.

May 9, 2007 at 1:03 PM Post #2 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by WindowsX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Few days ago I got a reply from Ray's site saying SR-71 is out stock. Later, I found SR-71 on sell in TTVJ's site. Now I'm wondering if they actually has that model in stock or they'll order Ray and send me.

You should shoot Todd an email, he always responds to mine quickly.

May 9, 2007 at 3:40 PM Post #4 of 11
He replied me saying he have had bad a few experiences with shipping to Thailand. I wonder if he will accept my pending T_T

May 11, 2007 at 8:18 AM Post #5 of 11
Yes, Todd does stock items. I bought a SR-71 from Todd, and I also bought a Stefan AudioArts Equinox cable last year. You'd have had to wait a month or more to buy it directly from Stefan AudioArts but Todd had it in stock.

May 25, 2007 at 1:23 AM Post #7 of 11
I would call him via phone before placing an order, especially if you want something sooner than later.

I recently (5/5) ordered a set of Etymotic ER4 filters thru the TTVJ website. I got an order confirmation via email the same day (great!). Five days later I checked the status of my order on the website where I read, in a message on the site dated 5/8, that my items were out of stock and should be back in stock in 2-3 weeks. Why this could not have been sent in an email as well, I do not understand.

I'm still waiting for my order (as of 5/24). Thank goodness it wasn't something dire.

Update 5/29 - No news from Todd. Sent him an email thru the TTVJ site's online messaging form.
Update 5/30 - Got email response stating my order will ship Fri or Mon.
Update 6/06 - Got another email stating my order shipped today (Wednesday).
Update 6/07 - USPS Priority tracking # shows only billing info rec'd by post office. Can't track.
Final 6/08 - Order delivered this afternoon.

Jul 15, 2007 at 5:05 PM Post #8 of 11
With this forum, Todd has no place to hide and is forced to be accountable for good customer service. He has always provided me with great service and fast communication.

Jul 17, 2007 at 4:46 PM Post #9 of 11
Hi,

I try to stock and keep in stock many of the items I carry. You are always welcome to call or e-mail me to find out if they are in stock.

Todd

Jul 18, 2007 at 2:47 AM Post #10 of 11
It took me 3 days as opposed to 14 weeks to receive my Equinox cable. I am happy. Dealing with Todd over the phone I get the impression he is a straight shooter. It was Ray Samuels who turned me onto Todd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back