Does Sennheiser USA ever answer email's
Aug 16, 2007 at 9:31 PM Post #16 of 25
I've gotten responses from them regarding HE90 parts it just takes awhile.

Aug 16, 2007 at 9:50 PM Post #17 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by WittyzTH /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ever contacted this email SRec@sennheiserusa.com

s/he is the one who took care of my problem of ordering HD25-1 II.

ooo! s/he'll be hounded now.
biggrin.gif

Aug 16, 2007 at 10:12 PM Post #18 of 25
They do answer, sometimes evne the vice president in person answers you....at least far better than other brands, but they are better on the phone...maybe the email get cought in an spam filter or so, try emailing again from a different address to see...

I meailed them long time ago about aftermarket cables and they answered quick, the answer was short, as they say that they preffer the stock cable, and that the stock cable was part of the design of the heapdhone...period!!!!

Now with the current variety of aftermarket cables, (at that time there was only 3 or 4 availalble, and not very good BTW) and everybody asking and emailing, for sure this theme has become for them really tedious, and that is why maybe they are ignoring some emails regarding that topic...

Aug 16, 2007 at 10:18 PM Post #19 of 25
The phone always works. Senn has great customer service, and should not graded by their email responses. Every company of Senn's size has fairly poor emailing systems, so just try the phone.

Aug 16, 2007 at 10:34 PM Post #20 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rise To The Top /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The phone always works. Senn has great customer service, and should not graded by their email responses. Every company of Senn's size has fairly poor emailing systems, so just try the phone.

ok I got the point
biggrin.gif
it's just really hard for me to call during business hour's. email is much easyer for me. BTW this has been over a month now I have tried.

Thanks
everyone

Aug 17, 2007 at 3:57 AM Post #22 of 25
well if buisness hours are tough as they are for many. they stay open until 8:00pm EST. so unless you work like a mad person you should be up set. for a while i was on first name basis with both sales reps. i was trying to find a replacement ear pad for my HD465 and called 6 times in one day. it was kinda funny i guess

Aug 17, 2007 at 5:03 AM Post #23 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sennheiser's IT staff probably doesn't know what they are doing.

I got an e-mail in my box today for an order confirmation. All the images were of the form:

http://10.1.1.14/SnapMail/images/Company_logo.gif

For those who don't know much about networking, 10.x.x.x is a reserved IP block that you can use for your own purposes.

The HTML was also horrible too.

Thankfully, they make headphones not websites! I mean really, can you just go and declare Sennheiser a slop job, just because the pair of teenagers they paid to make their website are too high to know how to hyperlink pi'tures? Although I enjoy watching angry mobs, and yell things like "Dadgumit, burn em at stake!", it is important to approach the issue sensibly. For example, everything we said here, needs to reach someone at Sennheiser. Bickering does not get anything done. If you care, help make an already great company even Greater (capital G, I am alluding to God here j/k
wink.gif
) . How? I don't know, I am sort of like the guy that motivates Chubby Chicks to lose weight,but "I work no miracles, son" .

Aug 17, 2007 at 6:15 AM Post #24 of 25
Sennheiser is a biiiiiig company; it should more than eaasy to ascertain several people to their customer service department to answer some emails. Heck, there are even smaller businesses more than willing to try to respond to every email possible (cough RWA/ALO/Etymotic).

Besides guys, the customer service representatives aren't the actual engineers/manufacturers of (larger) companies.

EDIT: Then again, I shouldn't be too hard on them since I haven't tried every viable method to contact them. I'll all get back to you and tell you how phone talk with them fares.
biggrin.gif

Aug 18, 2007 at 7:07 AM Post #25 of 25
The phone works fine for me. You get a live person, a nice one, and they take care of you. AKG and Beyer you have to leave a message and wait for a callback. You can call very early if you're not on the east coast. Maybe they're getting as much spam in their email as I am lately. It's a pain just to wade through that crap every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back