Does iPod Touch (2nd gen) need screen protector?
Nov 10, 2008 at 4:48 AM Post #17 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by tianuk3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What screen protector for the front of the ipod touch 2nd generation would you guys recommend? preferably somewhere which delivers to England lol

BestSkinsEver is usually the cheapest, with worldwide shipping that's pretty cheap.

Jan 8, 2009 at 4:58 AM Post #18 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by nywytboy68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Like a condom, better safe than sorry. Always use protection.
popcorn.gif

biggrin.gif

Dec 22, 2010 at 8:03 AM Post #19 of 22
I used to use the invisible shield on my n97 a while back its a good screen protector but its quite thick be ready to lose time cleaning the side of the screen protector. now on my samsung wave i just used the screen protector that came with the case i bought on capdase and as far as i can tell nothing change from the performance and the screen protector is doing its job.

touch screen protector

Dec 22, 2010 at 8:46 AM Post #20 of 22
My iPod touch 2G has gone naked for the last year and before that, went everywhere with just an iPod sock. I'm glad I didn't go through the hassle of a skin that can get dust and crumbs crammed along its edges. If I used a case, I might go for one, but since I don't, naked is best. There ARE minor scratches on the screen, but none that affect the iPod's use.

Dec 22, 2010 at 12:01 PM Post #21 of 22
My iPod has gone naked for about a year now and I've not noticed a single scratch on its screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back