Does anyone know the delivery speed of parcel post?
Jul 9, 2008 at 7:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Idsynchrono_24

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey guys, I couldn't find any info on the delivery speed of parcel post outside of USPS's bogus claim of 2-9 days. I had a package sent to me from Oregon to here in St. Louis and it's been 10 days already since it was mailed. Anyway, is this normal? Anyone have any experience with this dispatch method? Any help is appreciated.

Jul 9, 2008 at 10:24 PM Post #4 of 8
NFE: not/never fast enough

Jul 9, 2008 at 11:18 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Idsynchrono_24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey guys, I couldn't find any info on the delivery speed of parcel post outside of USPS's bogus claim of 2-9 days. I had a package sent to me from Oregon to here in St. Louis and it's been 10 days already since it was mailed. Anyway, is this normal? Anyone have any experience with this dispatch method? Any help is appreciated.

10 business days (ie Monday-Friday)?

Jul 10, 2008 at 12:23 AM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
10 business days (ie Monday-Friday)?

Yeah, it was ten business days.

DantheMiataMan: Hi-lariously random haha
biggrin.gif

I'm kind of antsy cause it's a PS3 that's being delivered. I'm sure the guy won't rip me off cause he's got sterling feedback dating back to '99, and he's received positive feedback on guitars and pickups since I bought the PS3, but I'm not used to mail traveling soooo slowly in the US. I expect this of SAL for overseas shipments, but this is aggravating.
frown.gif

Jul 10, 2008 at 12:31 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Idsynchrono_24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, it was ten business days.

DantheMiataMan: Hi-lariously random haha
biggrin.gif

I'm kind of antsy cause it's a PS3 that's being delivered. I'm sure the guy won't rip me off cause he's got sterling feedback dating back to '99, and he's received positive feedback on guitars and pickups since I bought the PS3, but I'm not used to mail traveling soooo slowly in the US. I expect this of SAL for overseas shipments, but this is aggravating.
frown.gif

if it doesn't make it soon ill go talk to the guy =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back