Does anyone heard about Vsonic VS-R02 Pro??
Jan 7, 2009 at 12:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Ingram

New Head-Fier
I saw that from ebay and great-sounds also at headphones.com.au
But the price seems quite big different there...
Anyone tried that, any comments?

Jan 7, 2009 at 2:09 PM Post #2 of 4
You should know that the Vsonic you read might not be the same one you are looking for. The company you know as Vsonic split (about a year ago) to two companies with the brand holder leaving to form a new company still bearing the name 'Vsonic' while the partners (and most of the original stuffs and the factory) now know as 'Vsound'. An agreement b/w them allows Vsound to continue to sell the old line-up (including the R02 pro) under the same brand name till old stock depleted. At the same time, Vsonic is making their own R02 pro (which from what I read, sounds differently from the original version).

I know this^ might be a bit confusing, which actually is the point I want to make - it is kind of difficult to tell which is which.

Jan 7, 2009 at 2:58 PM Post #3 of 4
ah... that's really confusing for me

Hm... besides the brandname problem, how's the sound quality of this VS-R02 Pro???

I am now burning in my westone 3 and just want to pick one between this and apple's new in-ear for my mobile phone.

Jan 28, 2009 at 2:55 AM Post #4 of 4
I bought mine from Head-Direct.com | YUIN

And I love them! I think they give pretty neutral sound, but with just enough emphasis on the lower ranges
smily_headphones1.gif

I mostly listen to alternative, prog. , indie rock with them. The R02-Pro are great on the road!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back