Does anybody else have their home page set to Head-Fi?
Dec 14, 2005 at 2:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

cheechoz

Headphoneus Supremus
I know that when my PC has finally booted, the first place I want to go is right here! OK, I browse the internet for other things to, but my main interest is headphone's, and components of audio. Anybody else start their browsers with Head-Fi?
biggrin.gif

Dec 14, 2005 at 6:03 PM Post #4 of 21
Of course! What kind of silly question is that?

Dec 14, 2005 at 6:31 PM Post #6 of 21
Nope. My homepage is BLANK!!!

I usually start up firefox, click Open All in my webcomic folder, read the comics, then go open all in my Techy Sites folder, including Head-Fi and Hardforum. Then I go browse the lego sites, bricklilms and classic-castle.

and then its 9 am and I load up my schoolwork.
biggrin.gif

Dec 14, 2005 at 7:17 PM Post #9 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by skudmunky
Nope. My homepage is BLANK!!!

I would do that but then I would be afraid I would forget the all my web addresses. Then I wouldn't be able to use the internet again.

Dec 14, 2005 at 7:28 PM Post #10 of 21
I tried, but the wife negged me. We have it on Yahoo, where she can pop into her email or i can check on my fantasy football (i barely made the playoffs!) and then we go our separate ways - me to head-fi, her to the online catalogs.

Dec 14, 2005 at 11:42 PM Post #11 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
I tried, but the wife negged me. We have it on Yahoo, where she can pop into her email or i can check on my fantasy football (i barely made the playoffs!) and then we go our separate ways - me to head-fi, her to the online catalogs.

Jahn, if you use Maxthon, you can open several start pages at once. I use Yahoo as one of my start pages to, along with google, and of course, Head-Fi!!

Dec 15, 2005 at 1:21 AM Post #12 of 21
No... Head-fi is the devil. Damn tempting devil.

Dec 15, 2005 at 1:41 AM Post #13 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Firam
I would do that but then I would be afraid I would forget the all my web addresses. Then I wouldn't be able to use the internet again.

use bookmarks!

I hate waiting for a page to laod when I open my browser. Sometimes I dont want to *gasp* go to headfi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back